• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, Luke Harper wears literally the same thing he did as Brodie Lee. I had no idea!
I like to think that they are they same person for that reason.

Brodie Lee got in bad times, Bray found him and renamed him to Luke Harper when he was inducted to the family.

Mr. Sam

So, watching TNA for the first time in ages, ages, ages....

Dixie looks weird. What a bad facelift.

I dont even know what I am looking at.

I'm watching it now too. What is going on?

Eric Young and Abyss - something not as shit as I've been lead to believe all of TNA is.

Ithil

I think if they were both called Wyatt too it might limit their career. I can certainly see Luke Harper doing well as a singles guy eventually.

jmdajr

That people who get instant shits from Taco Bell are weak ass bitches that need to take their baby constitution to the store and pick up some Wonder Bread instead.

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
jmdajr ever consider asking for a name change? I think it's time for you.

Triple H
HHH
Haitch
Levesque

What do you think buddy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had the Taco Bell quesarito yesterday. I want it again but without the sour cream.

Where did you find it? Did you go back to OKC for it? Which Bell? I need to know my fellow Tulsan!

Spill the beans if you wheel, what was it like?

I went with the chicken. First bite was all sour cream with lessened the impact of the extra cheese layer. After that it was nice to have the tortilla cheese wrapping but not enough meat in the burrito. They need to up it to a Xxl style burrito with the layer added. I wish they designed it for a price point about a dollar higher, sliced chicken rather than the chicken burrito style.

RBH

NASHVILLE (January 30, 2014) – Building on the popularity of its programming internationally, TNA announced today it will send 11 of its Superstars to Japan for a special event with Wrestle-1, founded by the legendary Keiji Mutoh (The Great Muta), on March 2 at the Ryogoku Kokugikan Sumo Arena.

The event will feature matches pitting members of the TNA roster against Wrestle-1 talent. Cameras will capture all the action and the footage is scheduled to broadcast as a One Night Only Pay-Per-View (PPV) event later this year.

“The Japanese have an incomparable respect and appreciation for professional wrestling,” said TNA Executive Vice President John Gaburick. “As TNA continues our global expansion, we are honored to partner with Mutoh and Wrestle-1 to give our fans an exceptional night of unparalleled entertainment. We envision a long and successful relationship with Wrestle-1, as we partner to deliver innovative live events and programming for our fans across the U.S., in Japan and around the world.”

The TNA Superstars scheduled to appear on March 2 include World Heavyweight Champion Magnus, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Gail Kim, Austin Aries, Abyss, Kaz and Daniels, Madison Rayne and the recently signed The Wolves, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards.

Additionally, Mutoh, along with Wrestle-1 star Seiya Sanada, will be in Miami March 8-9 for Lockdown, where they are scheduled to participate in Fan InterAction and the Pay-Per-View event.

IMPACT WRESTLING and TNA PPV events air in Japan on Nippon Television Network’s channel G+.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...T-Superstars-to-headline-March-event-in-Japan

Batigol

Banned
The Goldberg Ultimate Collection BD was really disappointing :(

I was hoping more of a documentary about his rise to stardom. It's just random matches

Plus, they dubbed his shitty WWE theme over the WCW theme. Blasphemy

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Makes sense. Wrestle-1 is the TNA of Japan. or pretty much any promotion that isn't NJPW, Dragon Gate, Michinoku, DDT, or even NOAH. Lots of has been wrestlers making new promotions because they burned bridges at the old ones.
I miss Maria

You can thank the Bellas for her not being back. Or Maryse. That's right, we lost Maryse and Maria but we got THE BELLAS still.

jmdajr

Pretty interesting how Capcom is viewed as a HEEL these days as well.

Despite the negativity, I have enjoyed their output this past gen. Mega Man hasn't even been good since Playstaion1 really. It is what it is.

strobogo

Banned
Maria is one of the best women WWE ever had. She's a pin up, but also looks like she could be the girl next door at the same time. She's too good for the world of wrasslin.

Jamie OD

THIS... SHOW... SUCKS!

I know this isn't a surprise to anyone but this is just fucking horrid. Just crappy segment after crappy segment after crappy segment.

I only recently started watching wrestling after last Mania (after over a 15 year hiatus). I haven't actually seen any Elimination Chamber matches before. What are some good ones to start with?? I actually don't even know how the matches operate/work, I know absolutely nothing about them.

Have Bryan, Ziggler, or Cesaro been in any good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom