• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

Vladimir Kozlov?

Oh, Alexander Rusev will be teaming with Santino in about six months.

Still better on the mic than Lana to be fair...

Though speaking of Santino if they leave Emma as his valet without letting her wrestle for much longer I'll have to seriously consider burning WWE HQ to the ground.

jmdajr

Joanie Chyna Laurer says Triple H likes back door

tumblr_inline_mr8i2qc4VK1qz4rgp.gif

Verendus

Banned
So I understand Brotista has had the highest rated segments since his return? Clearly the fans know quality. Those skinny jeans and homeless beggar attires. Brotista makes this shit cool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh dear god Titanfall Beta

See you guys in a while :O oooooo boy

Kaladin

I'm finally watching the Chikara Ashes web series.....Eddie Kingston dropping truth bombs.

This has been good so far, I'm curious to see the movie they put together with this stuff.

Yeah, it seems like they made a movie in their off time.

Alucard

Banned
I'm finally watching the Chikara Ashes web series.....Eddie Kingston dropping truth bombs.

This has been good so far, I'm curious to see the movie they put together with this stuff.

Yeah, it seems like they made a movie in their off time.

If there is a full movie, I'll watch it. I've never purchased anything from Chikara, but the buzz around their rebirth is undeniable.

Pavaloo

Oh dear god Titanfall Beta

See you guys in a while :O oooooo boy

So jealous! Then again, I just registered this morning. All I've gotten is this Justin Timberlake "Happy Valentines Day" message. Plus my buddy's battlefield 4 started crashing since the latest update! I can't even play with my squad for valentines day.

In other news, I beat Tomb Raider last night and the game was pretty cool. Think I like it more than the Uncharted games (I've only played 1 & 2). Bow head shots are especially satisfying. It's as if any and every game would benefit from a bow and arrow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If the other two codes come through I'll think of wrasslegaf first.

...after I check the going price in the buy/sell/trade thread.

idljVumskqdM8.gif

tm24

If the other two codes come through I'll think of wrasslegaf first.

...after I check the going price in the buy/sell/trade thread.

idljVumskqdM8.gif

See, youre not like your namesake at all. He wouldn't even entertain the notion of giving the people what they want despite the money it would bring him in!

MG310

Seems like they were just kinda coasting along to get to Arrival..made a bit worse since they didn't have Sami or Paige for a few weeks.

I feel like we've seen the same Aiden English/Big Cass segment 4 or 5 times now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
See, youre not like your namesake at all. He wouldn't even entertain the notion of giving the people what they want despite the money it would bring him in!

Don't confuse me! Fuck!

Anyone else think we'll see Uhaa nation in the WWE at some point?

Guy is young, well built, athletic and charismatic, his move set could be fit into a WWE style as he isn't massively technical anyway.

Only if he keeps his music though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else think we'll see Uhaa nation in the WWE at some point?

Guy is young, well built, athletic and charismatic, his move set could be fit into a WWE style as he isn't massively technical anyway.

Only if he keeps his music though

I -really- hope so. He's a delight to watch, and he's huge. He'd be a great fit - IF USED PROPERLY. That's always the challenge. I love Uhaa Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom