• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

8hJnDeH.jpg

Also good for Christian. Maybe he sticks around as an agent or trainer. As a full time worker they haven't really done anything with him in years. Shame he had to job to Orton in 2011 so much instead of getting a proper WHC run as the top face in Smackdown.

Are spots still mainly called in English when the workers don't speak the same language?

Yeah, I'd guess so - also, sometimes the referee will translate. The older ref who works for New Japan (Tiger Hattori) is also the translator for the gaijin workers and the guy in charge of getting gaijins booked, so he's usually the one who ref's the gaijin matches.

Hasney

My best friend owns a Wii-U and I was legit shook when I checked out the Wii-U Virtual Console and saw barely fucking anything there. And then I found out to play Wii VC games on there you have to go and boot up the Wii menu through the Wii-VC.

That's like having to boot up Windows 7 on a Windows 8 machine to run fucking calculator.

It's a potentially great system held back by the fact that it's really half-assed in a few ways. I still want to buy one myself, especially now that I have a real next gen system PS4 to compliment it.

Nah, they fixed that. You hold a button (B if I remember) while booting at it boots straight to Wii.

EDIT: SEVERAL pages behind. Whoopsie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yknow, Zayn/Generico is something special. He's delightful to watch.

jred2k

I'd really like to know what tape sessions are like at NXT. Do they just show them videos of Cena's 5MOD and tell them to built their offence like that if they're a face?

Sokantish

WWE has this article up about Sami Zayn's recovery. In the picture he has a wXw 16 Carat Gold shirt. hehe

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/02/20140210_NXT_SamiCesaro_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

How long has he been injured for? Is the Cesaro match going to be his first match since getting injured? I have fallen very far behind on NXT

Jamie OD

Yeah, I'd guess so - also, sometimes the referee will translate. The older ref who works for New Japan (Tiger Hattori) is also the translator for the gaijin workers and the guy in charge of getting gaijins booked, so he's usually the one who ref's the gaijin matches.

The cornermen get involved too. That's why Michael Nakazawa is always in Ibushi and Omega's corner for their matches in New Japan and All Japan, because he is fluent in English.

How long has he been injured for? Is the Cesaro match going to be his first match since getting injured? I have fallen very far behind on NXT

He returned to wrestling on NXT house shows either this week or last week.

Xater

He got injured in December. Don't know if it really will be his first match after the injury. He might work some house show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom