• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Idk if anyone is watching the michigan state vs Northwestern bball game but...they are doing the yes chant. Exactly like DB

I can't believe that chant gained this much momentum

Showaddy

Anyone else think we'll see Uhaa nation in the WWE at some point?

Guy is young, well built, athletic and charismatic, his move set could be fit into a WWE style as he isn't massively technical anyway.

Only if he keeps his music though

He would be a good fit but he'd probably clash with Jason Jordan who's the big, raw, ex-football player that the WWE seem to love.

Oh yes

@Ryback22: “@Michael_Haig: @Ryback22 Still a poor wrestler..” Did you mean really really rich bad wrestler???

Also I've never seen Jason Jordan do anything but get squashed on NXT

strobogo

Banned
Went from Clinton, OK to the ABQ today. Texas/New Mexico is rad to drive through. Way better than Oklahoma or fuckin Indiana. Also went to a dinosaur museum. It was similarly rad. Long drive dudes. Hungry and tired but its only 5:30. Fucking time zones. What time does IMPACT WRASSLIN come on for mountain time?

Ultratech

Went from Clinton, OK to the ABQ today. Texas/New Mexico is rad to drive through. Way better than Oklahoma or fuckin Indiana. Also went to a dinosaur museum. It was similarly rad. Long drive dudes. Hungry and tired but its only 5:30. Fucking time zones. What time does IMPACT WRASSLIN come on for mountain time?

Er...you got about an hour and a half?

(I think 7 MST? IMPACT comes on here at 8 CST.)

Sokantish

If the other two codes come through I'll think of wrasslegaf first.

...after I check the going price in the buy/sell/trade thread.

idljVumskqdM8.gif

Don't worry, I'll take the PC code off your hands. I'll do this FREE OF CHARGE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Eat a TON OF FOOD. I bet the dinosaurs were dope.

I can't even watch old Rey and Angle matches without being sad thinking of how fucked up their bodies got in just a matter of years.

It's even worse knowing that the only people who think they're still fine and could go on for years more are themselves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking amazing, Titanfall is a must-play. WOWWWWWWWWW

strobogo

Banned
Lol, no Spike TV in this hotel. The whole city of ABQ is burying TNA. That's a plus. When I got here an flipped around looking for something, GWF was in ESPN Classics. I got to see a young Scott Putski wrestling Barry Horriblewitz, who was wearing neon pink and green trunks. And a young Booker T promo.

On the negative side, the only thing on is Big Bang Theory.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, no Spike TV in this hotel. The whole city of ABQ is burying TNA. That's a plus. When I got here an flipped around looking for something, GWF was in ESPN Classics. I got to see a young Scott Putski wrestling Barry Horriblewitz, who was wearing neon pink and green trunks. And a young Booker T promo.

On the negative side, the only thing on is Big Bang Theory.

I loved GWF, watched it as a kid. Lots of Horowitz and Putski. POLISH HAMMER!

Was there any Terry Garvin/Sims? Mean Mike Davis? Eddie Gilbert?

strobogo

Banned
I loved GWF, watched it as a kid. Lots of Horowitz and Putski. POLISH HAMMER!

Was there any Terry Garvin/Sims? Mean Mike Davis? Eddie Gilbert?

Eddie was at ringside and interfered behalf of Barry. I didn't catch the finish as for some reason this place, a Motel 6 that looks fucking swank and nicer than expensive hotels I've been in, doesn't have free wifi, so I was messing around trying to get the bluetooth from my basically flip phone and tablet working.

So the wolves are finally getting a match. I remember a bunch of people were hyped when they had their tryouts at NXT. So I hope they have a good match.

strobogo

Banned
Who is this Brandon Stroud cunt and why does Bean Breath keep insinuating that I am him? I assume it is supposed to be an insult, but I'm not really even sure who this guy is to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom