• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrets podium gets more ridiculous

Got one hell of a limit break

DwzMOZV.gif

wtf hahaha

Marvel

could never
Yeah what is up with Sandow right now? barely used and when he is he's jobbing. I don't get it. He got any heat?

Pavaloo

Sandow jobbing to Darren Young now. Battling Ziggler to see who the WWE dropped harder within the year.

Sandow won't come close to Ziggler until he's champ for a month

edit:
HOLY FUCK TITAN FALL BETA HERE I COME

derp of course server issues will prevent me from redeeming the code

Showaddy

Sandow won't come close to Ziggler until he's champ for a month

Yeah but at least there are reasons behind Ziggler getting buried; stupid, shitty WWE logic reasons but at least there's an explanation.

Sandow got a push then got buried almost instantly for no apparent reason. Baffles the mind.

Pavaloo

Yeah but at least there are reasons behind Ziggler getting buried; stupid, shitty WWE logic reasons but at least there's an explanation.

Sandow got a push then got buried almost instantly for no apparent reason. Baffles the mind.

Yeah seriously. Like you can tell Ziggler pissed people off, but what did Sandow do? I thought HHH really liked him too when he debuted?

Alucard

Banned
I watched an ROH from last year and I fucked hated it. Things couldn't have changed a whole lot in 8 months, have they?

The last show I watched was Death Before Dishonor and the quality of the stream combined with the boring few months made me stop watching. You are my TNA brother in arms so your word is bond. I'll give it another go if you say it's good again.

Give it a shot. Since the formation of The Decade at Final Battle 2013, and the re-introductions of Hero and Styles, they have been doing some good things. Head on over to rohwrestling.com and watch the latest 50-minute episode for free.

Stro, review it for legitshook? :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince choking out his own daughter with a pipe, lol oh how un-PG. Bet they look back on it and cringe.

Hell, even I cringe. It's pretty rough.

Last night the Bischoff/Lesbians/HLA era was on. That was...pretty insane.

kurbaan

Banned
Oh man stumbled across this video today and boy it brings me back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH6bHcxcnFM

Everything Jericho says in his first promo if said exactly he same any week these days on raw would pretty much be true lol. But what they lack these days are these amazing / crazy ridiculous characters. Like the shit Jericho and Rock do in the ring, weird catchphrases and just ooze charisma. Hell the second segment with michael cole in the middle and rock and jericho stealing each others catchphrases is gold.

Aiii

So not worth it
Does that make Christian the darkhorse?

All that means is they once again couldn't commit. They wanted to do "Randy Orton loses every pre-match, but wins the EC match" storyline, but chickened out and had him win one to not make him look "weak"

Even though that's exactly the reason they booked him to lose to everyone in the first place.

Showaddy

Yes, but pretty obvious they are going with the whole "Hey Randy, all the other dudes who are going to be in the EC beat you" angle.

Yeah I mean fucking Kofi went over Orton the other week. Kofi Kingston. Beat the WWE champion. Clean.

I love Cesaro but this isn't going to mean an awful lot long term.

Hasney

I guess Big Poppa Bump wasn't a star in TNA.

HOW DARE YOU

steinerbotch2.gif

Hell, Gallows was in Aces & Eights and he's not a TNA star either.

Probably old news but just saw this on Facebook. So bad it looks amazing!

Df4RI61.jpg

ROFL APPEARING IN nWo GEAR.

I should announce that in the office before dress down Fridays some weeks.

Heh,I didn't know Kurt Angle had a cameo in Pain & Gain lol.

Kurt Angle is a major film star I'll have you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4TTWJKsNdI

Hasney

After my first ten minutes of Titanfall : This is fun, but I hope there is more to it.

edit: new page

I really need in that beta, because I'm on the fence. But if it's how I pictured, which is the pace of Unreal Tournament with mechs, I'll get it day 1. Otherwise waiting on that price drop.

Sokantish

It's more like the pace of Call of Duty with jet packs and jumping around on buildings like crazy. The jumping with your jetpack stuff is really fun!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wonder what the top ten Kane Tag Team PPV matches are...
That's an easy list. Anything with Team Hell No, Mankind/Kane vs Austin/Taker 1998, BoD vs Austin/HHH Backlash 2001, etc. etc.

Kane has had more televised matches than anyone else in WWE history. A list of his best work is really hard to narrow down, especially in multi-man matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom