• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an easy list. Anything with Team Hell No, Mankind/Kane vs Austin/Taker 1998, BoD vs Austin/HHH Backlash 2001, etc. etc.

Kane has had more televised matches than anyone else in WWE history. A list of his best work is really hard to narrow down, especially in multi-man matches.

No HurriKane on that list?

Pavaloo

Definitely need to play more Titanfall to decide how I feel. Initially, it is a lot of fun. I really like the ground combat, not so sure about titans so far. Hoping to see lots of maps that make use of the traversal system. Brink was so cool in concept, then none of the level design supported any of it. Tanked the game!

edit: mick foley tweeted me and rhymed my name in his message. oh golly
melts

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely need to play more Titanfall to decide how I feel. Initially, it is a lot of fun. I really like the ground combat, not so sure about titans so far. Hoping to see lots of maps that make use of the traversal system. Brink was so cool in concept, then none of the level design supported any of it. Tanked the game!

melts

"Titanfall? What's all this hullabaloo Pavaloo"

Pavaloo

Oh gee now Vince McMahon too?

I'm not worthy
200x200px-ZC-67d6d543_faint.gif

Alucard

Banned

melts

Kurt Angle added me to his "following" list. *swoon*

DiscoJon

Banned

melts
You in Vancouver, Pavaloo?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Anyone just dumbfounded how WWE hires SDR to train the women wrestlers yet her style of wrestling isn't good enough for Vince's tv....what exactly is she teaching?

Aiii

So not worth it
Why are people so obsessed by this Flappy stuff? I downloaded the game and it just seemed like a badly programmed simple game that was hard just because it was a bad game.

And then everyone got obsessed by it, which is fine I suppose for normal folks, but why would a gamer with all the actual games they can play, spend so much time playing Flappy Bird?

The world doesn't make sense to me anymore WrassleGAF, please understand.

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of Mick, he just posted this on Facebook:
Mick Foley
WEEKLY VIDEO ON WWE.COM

Look for my new weekly WWE video blog on WWE.com, making its debut in the next few weeks. I hope to offer personal insight , perspective and opinion into what I see and enjoy - or am occasionally not happy with. This format will be along the lines of the video many of you enjoyed that I did on CM Punk's departure from WWE.

Please let me know what type of things you would like to see me cover on my weekly show.

Why are people so obsessed by this Flappy stuff? I downloaded the game and it just seemed like a badly programmed simple game that was hard just because it was a bad game.

And then everyone got obsessed by it, which is fine I suppose for normal folks, but why would a gamer with all the actual games they can play, spend so much time playing Flappy Bird?

The world doesn't make sense to me anymore WrassleGAF, please understand.

Simplicity + difficulty / will to improve = addiction.

Showaddy

Anyone just dumbfounded how WWE hires SDR to train the women wrestlers yet her style of wrestling isn't good enough for Vince's tv....what exactly is she teaching?

Edit: Actually Mickie James is the one in development who deals with presentation skills. My bad.

I guess they realise that the divas division is shit and they're just going to rebuild it slowly through NXT instead of trying anything with the crap they've got on the main roster?

Showaddy

I wasn't impressed after my first match either. It's fun, but doesn't feel like some big gamechanger like what everyone in the media keeps saying.

Yeah I feel like Iv'e been here before. Everyone saying Brink was going to re-define the genre back in 2011...

Edit: Actually Mickie James is the one in development who deals with presentation skills. My bad.

I guess they realise that the divas division is shit and they're just going to rebuild it slowly through NXT instead of trying anything with the crap they've got on the main roster?

I'm okay with Mickie James training the NXT women wrestlers. I do want her to return and start a rivalry with AJ Lee.

I just like coming here and looking at all the Archie avatars. Makes me feel good right in the heart. I hope all of you can feel like this someday. I'm looking forward to next year's Avatar Rumble.

Jamie OD

So I was browsing the PS4 Store on my US account earlier and saw the WWE Network pop up in the apps section. Nothing to download yet but it's there, waiting for us. We're almost there lads.

Pavaloo

After a few more games of Titanfall: It's pretty fun. Really like the soldier play. Not feeling titans and I can't put my finger on why. The only "oh that's bullshit" moments I ever get are in them maybe thats it lol

So I was browsing the PS4 Store on my US account earlier and saw the WWE Network pop up in the apps section. Nothing to download yet but it's there, waiting for us. We're almost there lads.

It's almost here! So much hype for the WWE Network! It'll be great to relive the Monday Night Wars all over again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just like coming here and looking at all the Archie avatars. Makes me feel good right in the heart. I hope all of you can feel like this someday. I'm looking forward to next year's Avatar Rumble.

...GRR
We're almost out of the woods my brothers!

iezvefy2OkgVh.JPG

Cali is beautiful, but god damn the traffic and prices for everything are no joke.

SWERVED!

http://i.minus.com/iezvefy2OkgVh.JPG[/IMG

Cali is beautiful, but god damn the traffic and prices for everything are no joke.[/QUOTE]

I see Stro enjoying the warm stuff

Your right Cali has horrible traffic. Stay away from the 405 fwy. It's Jamzilla weekend. Major contruction going on from Long Beach to the Valley

From my friends:

"The Ashes of CHIKARA"
5.5.14 - Red Carpet Premiere & Reception
Join us on Monday night, May 5th in Collegeville, PA for a
red carpet reception and a screening of "The Ashes of
CHIKARA", alongside the cast and crew of the film! Fully
assembled and rendered in beautiful, true HD, we are proud
to present the big screen premiere of wrestling's most
ambitious story!

Eat, drink and enjoy the entire work, then stick around for
a once in a lifetime Q-&-A session with the creators!
Guests are asked to arrive at 7:30 pm for an 8:00 pm
showtime. Mobile devices will not be permitted in the
theater. Tickets for this event will be extremely limited, and
will be available starting March 7th.

Question 1: I get free food and t shirts for this right? That's how advance screenings for movies work

Glad you enjoyed it, it's a ton of fun. Great stuff.

I don't seek out joshi, but that's probably for the best, since the joshi that gets floated is usually the good joshi. It doesn't help that joshi feels hard to find, even in 2014, compared to puro.

I'll admit that the unsavory people who go to watch SHINE and SHIMMER keep me from even considering watching NA women's wrestling.

Showaddy

Only took me 2 minutes of reading through comments to see why NBA Gaf was locked down.

I think you're all missing the bigger picture here. I made a post telling people to be a little nicer and not to tell other members to fuck themselves. The first response to this is basically reilo going "LOL THAT FUCKING SNITCH".

That made me lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't seek out joshi, but that's probably for the best, since the joshi that gets floated is usually the good joshi. It doesn't help that joshi feels hard to find, even in 2014, compared to puro.

I'll admit that the unsavory people who go to watch SHINE and SHIMMER keep me from even considering watching NA women's wrestling.

It's really disheartening to hear someone yell "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT" from the audience, even if it is a heel doing her thing.

WSU looks to have all the pieces in place to have a kickass year, so keep your eyes open for their iPPVs.

strobogo

Banned
I see Stro enjoying the warm stuff

Your right Cali has horrible traffic. Stay away from the 405 fwy. It's Jamzilla weekend. Major contruction going on from Long Beach to the Valley

I was on the 405 for about 10 minutes. Just the traffic from about 2 hours out from LA started getting too much for me. I can't handle 5 and 6 lane shit. Even with very mild traffic. How do local deal with that shit? Also, "warm stuff" might be pushing it. I don't think it was even 70 here today, but I did spend a few hours on the beach anyway and will be in the ocean tomorrow even though that water is cold as fuck. It was 4 degrees when I left Indiana Tuesday. 67 and the beach is a solid trade off. I think it was in the 80s last night when I got to Needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom