• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
They're obviously waiting for TNA to fold so they can buy their back catalog and put up RAW/SD/NITRO/ECW on TNN/ECW on SCIFI/IMPACT/THUNDER on all at once!

TNA from late 2003-2007 was AMAZING and better than WWE, especially in 06 and 07. Those shows that were online only were so good. TNA TNA TNA

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey DMCzaf, nice tag.

KMGJBnt.gif

DMczaf

You wanna know why we will never get NBA-GAF'd? Because we have unspoken rules, we have locker room leaders, we have wrasslin court.

Now, any new guys here who did not shake my hand?

strobogo

Banned
TNA never had a period of any time where they were amazing. There were times when they had some great match producing feuds, but TNA has always been bad at putting on a quality show top to bottom, especially on TV. At best, they can go through 3 months of pretty good before things go completely off the rails again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TNA never had a period of any time where they were amazing. There were times when they had some great match producing feuds, but TNA has always been bad at putting on a quality show top to bottom, especially on TV. At best, they can go through 3 months of pretty good before things go completely off the rails again.

We watched Kong vs Gail Kim from like 06. For about 20 minutes, TNA was awesome.

Vylash

Yes they did, their early Spike TV days were awesome

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

da fuck?! 06-08 and better part of 09 were amazing

strobogo

Banned
We watched Kong vs Gail Kim from like 06. For about 20 minutes, TNA was awesome.

TNA can be amazing in 20 minute blocks. 2003-2007? Like, the whole peroid? No fucking way. If you add up all the great blocks in that period, you'd at most get 2 months total of good programing. Maybe. TNA has never been able to keep any momentum because as soon as they pick up, either politics or general terrible management ruin it. People who say TNA is better than WWE right now are fucking stupid. How can anyone watch Impact and legitimately think it is a good show? Not so bad its good or enjoying the trainwreck, but actually thinking the current product is good. It's awful. Nearly unwatchable.

You wanna know why we will never get NBA-GAF'd? Because we have unspoken rules, we have locker room leaders, we have wrasslin court.

Now, any new guys here who did not shake my hand?

It's because we have snitches like me and Darkside, the true locker room leaders, to keep the inmates from running the asylum.

You're welcome.

Edgeward

That Cesaro win was so clean! I read the spoilers and still got jacked up when it happened. Show overall was great too. First hour was super strong

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Snitches are the downfall of great men. Shao Kahn was conquered by a snitch.

strobogo

Banned
Jury is still out on that

I find it hard to believe that the jury hasn't convicted him and sentenced him to life on that charge.

FUCKING CUNT on a bike is just hanging out in the Jack in the Box parking lot directly across from me reving over and over. It's been going on for at least a half hour. What the fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cosign... Jokes aside, wtf happened

Long story short re: NBA-GAF

Community threads are like families, and someone got a little too upset about a few things and asked their...usual mod, I guess you could call him, Blackace, to intervene. Nothing happened, so the dude eventually went to Duckroll. Duckroll posts basically "hey can you guys treat each other better" and got some flak for it, so it was time to shut shit down. Blackace reopened the topic, who knows what happened behind the scenes, but there's some dead bodies in that thread and Blackace is a normal member now.

I think the issue behind the scenes was that...yknow I don't even want to speculate, but it appears pretty clear cut. One of those "you can't manage your community" things, I dunno.

Community threads are a different beast, different groups - and that's part of the appeal, you get to know people and can rib each other without problems, hence our Nazaaaay and Brandon Stroud and snitch talk. We're all pals.

If anyone ever does go too far with the butthurt, I'd definitely like to know so we can self-police ourselves instead of snitching to a mod. Omerta, my brothers.

Omerta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom