• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
When I become mod I will rule with an Iron fucking fist.
People who called me ugly? banned
People who shit on TNA? banned
People who don't think the YB are GOAT tag team? banned
People who aren't down with Wrassle shirt mafia? banned

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fortunately, for those of you who want something to watch and the Network ain't doin it for you, WrassleGAF TV will always be showing good shit.

http://taima.tv/r/wrasslegaf

Right now it's a Raw from Nov 1, 1999.

Glad you're happy here Carnby. I think the only legit heat backstage is BillRiccio and BronsonLee, but I think they're either uncomfortably ok with each other, or...I don't know.

I have no quarrels with people.

... But I'll turn on you all in a second! I'm out for NUMBAH ONE NOW

*turns on tag partner, gets new (darker) entrance music*

That sucks about NBA GAF, though. Snitching truly destroyed them!

Carnby

Am I missing something? We are a week away from the Network's launch and I can't download the app on PS4, and I don't know how to pay for my subscription. What's going on? Did I miss a news alert?

i usually can grasp the appeal of some Divas that make you guys turn into stans.

Kaitlyn had the thunder tighs, AJ has the whole closet pedo bait thing going, Naomi with the huge round ass but for the life of me i'm not seeing it with the interviewer girl.

she's just so... plain, lacking distinctive features.
Tell me you did not just say that. When you talk about unique features, what do you think is going on inside her mind? Deceptive, unassuming beauty. The most perfect voice you've ever heard? A Canadian princess without a land or dimension to govern. Who covers a sport so earnest that her countrymen believe it o be real. A woman who protects her heart, not knowing that her true love feels the same.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Am I missing something? We are a week away from the Network's launch and I can't download the app on PS4, and I don't know how to pay for my subscription. What's going on? Did I miss a news alert?

No, they are boneheadedly waiting until release to open signups. I can't think of any universe in where that makes sense and is a good idea.

RBH

When I become mod I will rule with an Iron fucking fist.
People who called me ugly? banned
People who shit on TNA? banned
People who don't think the YB are GOAT tag team? banned
People who aren't down with Wrassle shirt mafia? banned

You're ugly.

TNA sucks dick.

The Young Bucks are garbage flippy-floppy wrestlers.

The geniuses at WWE decided you can only sign up on the day of the network launches .

Rapstah

Talking about new, dark entrance music after a tag team split, Darren Young's new music sounds like a cheerier version of Titus O'Neil's new entrance music and has vocals.

The Young Bucks are AWESOME flippy-floppy wrestlers. Garbage flippy-floppy wrestlers are a dime a dozen these days and that's a very good reason why The Young Bucks are booked the world over and those other flippy-floppy wrestlers aren't.

No, they are boneheadedly waiting until release to open signups. I can't think of any universe in where that makes sense and is a good idea.

I think it has to do with "we can't put any of that stuff up early because EC is the night before and we think our audience is too stupid to understand that the EC ppv isn't included."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it has to do with "we can't put any of that stuff up early because EC is the night before and we think our audience is too stupid to understand that the EC ppv isn't included."

That may be the idea, good thought. I can see that being a nightmare for them.

RBH

The Young Bucks are AWESOME flippy-floppy wrestlers. Garbage flippy-floppy wrestlers are a dime a dozen these days and that's a very good reason why The Young Bucks are booked the world over and those other flippy-floppy wrestlers aren't.

I was joking. :)

Or was I.......

Sephzilla

I think that's why too.

On that note, I still think they should have made EC the first Network PPV. Let them find and squash bugs before THE SHOWCASE OF THE IMMORTALS, WRESTLEMANIA

https://twitter.com/PCW_UK/status/435080431759667200

Bgm3WPgCMAEF80I.png:large

Preston City Wrestling getting Devitt over?!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wait, Blackace isn't a mod anymore?!?!

MY REVENGE HAS BEEN HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

EDIT: Wait, can someone explain to me what happened?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Blackace banned me for a month simply because he thought my love for Boozer was too much, even though I hardly posted anymore, and was gone for months. The thread posters backed me up. Blackace thought I was a joke account, and got mad at me when I told him that Boozer was better than Bargnani, and he was wrong for thinking otherwise. He got pissed after that. Instead of shutting up, I told him that he needed to stop abusing his powers, and that people in that thread really didn't like him (truth) and only kissed his ass to avoid being banned. Then, he banned me.

This is the Boozer Curse, Ace. You now know.

strobogo

Banned
I don't like Devitt. I don't get him, I guess. I don't see what makes him better than any other random smal white guy in Japan. It's not even his booking as a WCW 1999/2000 parody, it's his actual in ring stuff. It isn't that he's bad or anything like that, I just don't see why he'd be in demand. What does he do that no one already under WWE contract doesn't do?

You guys shouldn't sign up for the network the first day it's out if you are going to. Wait until close to Wrestlemania that way you will get Summerslam in the first 6 months. It's the smarter way to do things.

DMczaf

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-hall-of-famers-talk-wwe-network-26180812

HART: You know, Jerry Lawler is one of those kinds of guys. I don’t think people realize now, but Jerry was such a great villain. He was such a mastermind. I can remember the Kiss My Foot Match I had with him at King of the Ring [1995]. It was just kind of a thrown together — I don’t remember ever putting much thought into the match. But I remember it kind of saved the pay-per-view. I remember Vince saying, “If it wasn’t for the Kiss My Foot Match, we had nothing really, and you saved the show.” And I credit Jerry. He was just a masterful villain back then.

Mother fucker! THAT WAS SAVIO VEGA'S NIGHT! 4 MATCHES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom