• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Adam Rose debuted with a supposedly insane entrance with groupies made of nxt divas that haven't debuted yet, an entourage including Troy Mcclain with Solomon Crowe as his DJ. lol

BfRXSNzIYAE_cEm.jpg

I wonder what Creative is saying RIGHT NOW? Think about, they're handling the landscape of the WWE at this very moment. Remember where you are. I'm readying the string and paper cups as we speak.

Showaddy

Adam Rose debuted with a supposedly insane entrance with groupies made of nxt divas that haven't debuted yet, an entourage including Troy Mcclain with Solomon Crowe as his DJ. lol

Holy fuck I thought they'd ruined Kruger with this gimmick but that entrance is something else.

Malvingt2

Word from people at tonight's NXT tapings is that there have been a bunch of different chants for CM Punk. Security were also confiscating CM Punk signs. At one point when fans were supposed to be chanting "NXT" for a show opener, there was a good amount of fans chanting for Punk.

well...

DiscoJon

Banned
OOOOWWWWW!!! Have mercy!

Big Daddy Disco is back, baby!

Will post more after TNA, I had an interesting weekend and am completely in the dark about all of what's happening Wrasslin' related.

See you in a couple hours, here we go TNA!

Bryan wins the title at Elimination Chamber. Lesnar (who was not in the Chamber) demands the shot at Wrestlemania. He destroys Batista on Raw to earn the # 1 spot. Now the story is that NO ONE thinks Bryan can win. Heyman can be giving him an out of just forfeiting, Bri can ask him not to get hurt etc. Then he wins at WM. Crowd is happy.

Cena loses to undertaker at WM. He starts to doubt himself. Slow build to a heel turn to set up evil Cena vs Bryan at WM 31.

The Authority brings in their new man Corporate Made Punk. Now known as Phil Brooks, he likes suits, pop music and drinking. He takes the title from Bryan at Summerslam and they fued through to the Rumble.

Done and done.

number47

Bryan wins the title at Elimination Chamber. Lesnar (who was not in the Chamber) demands the shot at Wrestlemania. He destroys Batista on Raw to earn the # 1 spot. Now the story is that NO ONE thinks Bryan can win. Heyman can be giving him an out of just forfeiting, Bri can ask him not to get hurt etc. Then he wins at WM. Crowd is happy.

Cena loses to undertaker at WM. He starts to doubt himself. Slow build to a heel turn to set up evil Cena vs Bryan at WM 31.

The Authority brings in their new man Corporate Made Punk. Now known as Phil Brooks, he likes suits, pop music and drinking. He takes the title from Bryan at Summerslam and they fued through to the Rumble.

Done and done.

"lensar doesn't have to wrestle til wm30" instead have cena face lensar. and let bryan win over batista.

Sokantish

I was going to watch TNA but then I started thinking about how much effort it was going to take to turn on my TV and turn it to Spike so I said forget it

Honestly, chanting CM Punk and wanting him to return is a disservice to what Punk wants right now. Gabe Sapolsky said it himself and I agree that people need to leave Punk alone for awhile. Focus on making Daniel Bryan, or more importantly making the fans happy.Which in this case, are mutually exclusive to each other at this point.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In a lot of ways D Bry is just a more agreeable better version of Punk especially if you need a face you can relate with.

CM Punk can go do whatever and if he wants to come back he'll get that big pop and big paycheck again. It's a win win.

strobogo

Banned
I thought about making a trailer cut up with those and See No Evil stuff, but I couldn't find the clip of Dean talking about Andre's ghost and watchwrestling.tv got blasted so I didn't have quick access to all the numbers.

Malvingt2

Honestly, chanting CM Punk and wanting him to return is a disservice to what Punk wants right now. Gabe Sapolsky said it himself and I agree that people need to leave Punk alone for awhile. Focus on making Daniel Bryan, or more importantly making the fans happy.Which in this case, are mutually exclusive to each other at this point.

As a fan, I get your point but I am not a happy with the CM Punk situation. I like the guy. I want him back.

Alucard

Banned
Just finished the opening segment. SO GOOD. The crowd is super hyped, and I think it's amping up the wrestlers as well. Tons of passion.

I really dig the visuals of this show. Makes me feel like I'm watching a show from Japan or something.

Alucard

Banned
LOL @ Sabin.

"We could go to the back, you could give me a massage, and life could go on."

Sabin throwing a hissy fit after Velvet telling him they're done was pretty funny.

Loving Angle's and Joe's intensity. Goddamn.

Probably sounds like I'm being a mark, but I don't care. Just embracing it. This show has a special feeling...so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom