• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ir0KkfvdYogf.gif

hahahahah omg im losing my shit

First time I've seen TNA in months and I'm remembering why avoid it.

This angle has jumped the shark because it seems everyone but christy hemme has seen all the segments of Shaw acting like a murderer.

This is something I've ALWAYS had a problem with in pro-wrestling.

EDIT: Umm... Bubba loving to pile drive Kenny's wife and kids...

strobogo

Banned
200th episode of NXT. Why was Nattie being such a bitch to Emma? Like over the top bitchy and annoying like she is on Total Divas. So terrible. She kept bitching at Emma for dancing and almost poking her eye out (no where close to here eye) because she was watching Tyson's match...which was over. Nattie should never, ever be allowed to talk on TV.

This 2 year old sign is to blame for everything...

KLWn6TZ.jpg

ENHANCE

ENHANCE

images

UberTag

200th episode of NXT. Why was Nattie being such a bitch to Emma? Like over the top bitchy and annoying like she is on Total Divas. So terrible. She kept bitching at Emma for dancing and almost poking her eye out (no where close to here eye) because she was watching Tyson's match...which was over. Nattie should never, ever be allowed to talk on TV.
Should the WWE give her a gimmick where she loses her voice and has to communicate via sign language? Could bring in that untapped hearing-impaired demographic.

(Ironically, Dolph Ziggler actually DOES know sign language and could be utilized in this fashion as well.)

strobogo

Banned
She should have a gimmick where they fire her because she is bad at wrestling and speaking. Of all the women on the roster, I have no idea why they picked her to be on Total Divas. She had to be a last resort after AJ/Kaitlyn/Layla said no.

strobogo

Banned
I mean, I'm not Aiii. I don't want to punch her in the face. I just think she shouldn't be employed by a wrestling company since she isn't good at anything related to wrestling.

UberTag

I mean, I'm not Aiii. I don't want to punch her in the face. I just think she shouldn't be employed by a wrestling company since she isn't good at anything related to wrestling.
Maybe she'd be a good booker. Perhaps Nattie is the solution that Creative has been looking for in terms of salvaging their current D.Brine/CM Punk dilemma.

Oh, I'll pretend I'm watching TNA and act surprised now.

Gasp, is that MVP? Oh my god! He's the investor?!? I had no idea. TNA is saved! Hallelujah!

So are they gonna turn EC3 face?

Because they should give him the Roman Reigns treatment by building it slow assuming TNA doesn't explode anytime soon. A title match with him against Magnus after Magnus keeps the title for a year (again assuming TNA doesn't end up like Hemme in a Sam Shaw apartment) would be potentially awesome.

OMG! A former WWE mid-carder who hasn't been seen on TV in North America in years is the super secret investor! TNA is changed forever! Nice he's back working in North America and all, I guess he could say he's saved his money and through smart investing he's made a lot of money. *shrug*

Let's ignore that TNA and smart investing haven't exactly mixed.

Replace "piledrive" with "fuck" and it gets a bit more hilarious/creepy.

That's what I was getting at. ;)

The best part about MVP being there is he isn't even on contract. They're working together on a "verbal agreement". Yes, through October, which is when the angle is finally supposed to end.

The best part about MVP being there is he isn't even on contract. They're working together on a "verbal agreement". Yes, through October, which is when the angle is finally supposed to end.

October? That's a slow-burn for a storyline. What are the chances of something going wrong with a "verbal agreement" before that? Like, 1000%?

Vylash

I think she'd make a decent trainer at least, but yeah she's an awful performer

UberTag

Leave it to TNA to book someone who isn't even under contract as the key figure in their top angle.
What a joke of a company. Please let them go out of business before Kurt kills himself.

Vylash

Leave it to TNA to book someone who isn't even under contract as the key figure in their top angle.
What a joke of a company. Please let them go out of business before Kurt kills himself.

They have a history of this, they booked an entire angle around Nash and Booker T coming back to reform the Main Event Mafia before they even signed contracts, and those 2 ended up going to WWE so they had to turn Fortune face which made no sense at all

Alucard

Banned
Just finished Impact. Thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight, largely due to the great crowd. MVP? I can get down with that. And I can't wait to see The Wolves finally hit the ring.

7.5 to 8/10 show for me tonight. Much more satisfying than Raw, especially since TNA actually told a coherent story from beginning to end tonight.

I loved Joe's intensity. It looks like they're really going back to his original attitude.

"Shine that belt up, son. Because Joe's gonna kill you."

strobogo

Banned
They have a history of this, they booked an entire angle around Nash and Booker T coming back to reform the Main Event Mafia before they even signed contracts, and those 2 ended up going to WWE so they had to turn Fortune face which made no sense at all

Nash actually was under contract and asked Dixie personally to let him go so he could go be in the Rumble. And she had no problem with it despite having him as a main player in a main angle for her company.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Goldberg Heel turn came about because they advertised bringing in a major player from the WWF as something that would change the course of WCW dramatically but the deal fell through because only drug addicts and JJ jumped ship after mid 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom