• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We know how this is going.

hxvxkn.gif

Oh my GOODNESS

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
LOL @ Sabin.

"We could go to the back, you could give me a massage, and life could go on."

Sabin throwing a hissy fit after Velvet telling him they're done was pretty funny.

Loving Angle's and Joe's intensity. Goddamn.

Probably sounds like I'm being a mark, but I don't care. Just embracing it. This show has a special feeling...so far.
Don't let them shame you!
Impact>Raw

TNA should run about 50% of their shows in Europe. They actually draw money there and the atmosphere will make the product gain momentum when they do come home.

Gunner and storm ending the feud on mutual respect was a good Idea I think. I enjoyed the segment and the tag match. What was with the Samoa Joe video?

strobogo

Banned
NiGURw3.png

Coming back from a commercial to talk about Cesaro slapping Byron Saxton. You could literally see when someone told Alex to get that stupid look off his face because it was srs bidness. And the week that happened, Alex Riley was at the table and didn't offer any help and actually brought up that someone should have gone out to help Byron. Alex, who talks about his time on the main roster every week. The week prior, Regal stopped Cesaro from bullying Saxton. When it was Alex's turn, he just sat there and then had that goofy smile on his face while they talked about it the next week.

somedevil

TNA should run about 50% of their shows in Europe. They actually draw money there and the atmosphere will make the product gain momentum when they do come home.

Hard to gain momentum when your running a crappy version of the authority angle and where your champion is the worst book champion of all time.

Also, doesn't help that in the 1st hour you only have 10 minutes of wrestling.

UberTag

I only approve of CM Punk chants when it's to shit on something awful. Phil's earned himself a break from being Punk for a while. This is a far different scenario from chanting for D.Brine who, frankly, isn't getting a fair shake and is still actively engaged on the roster. What point does chanting for Punk serve?

Coming back from a commercial to talk about Cesaro slapping Byron Saxton. You could literally see when someone told Alex to get that stupid look off his face because it was srs bidness. And the week that happened, Alex Riley was at the table and didn't offer any help and actually brought up that someone should have gone out to help Byron. Alex, who talks about his time on the main roster every week. The week prior, Regal stopped Cesaro from bullying Saxton. When it was Alex's turn, he just sat there and then had that goofy smile on his face while they talked about it the next week.
When Vince starts firing people again, Riley is the first guy that has to go. Yes, even sooner than JTG. At least JTG isn't ruining an otherwise quality show.

strobogo

Banned
Leo Kruger's gimmick change isn't that big of a shocker when you consider he went from pretty boy body builder type to crazy dude he is now over the course of a few tapings.

Tendo

Its just a cameo because they need talent for the Adam Rose gimmick. They used all the new nxt divas for his groupies.

He is still doing his hacker gimmick on twitter and just created an instagram account.
https://twitter.com/WWECrowe

That is what I was HOPING was going on. Didn't see he had just tweeted out that instagram account. Wouldn't make much sense to do that and then be the good times party boat DJ.

I'm pretty sure they're there not because of the "investor" but because WWE passed on them and of course Dixie gets moist when it comes people who even have a cup of coffee with Vince's company.

strobogo

Banned
What exactly is Mojo's gimmick? He's always hyped and likes to use his ass as a weapon? He doesn't really SHOW his gimmick, he just says what his gimmick is. He's at Ascension level of "We have a gimmick, honest".

MG310

What exactly is Mojo's gimmick? He's always hyped and likes to use his ass as a weapon? He doesn't really SHOW his gimmick, he just says what his gimmick is. He's at Ascension level of "We have a gimmick, honest".

He's perpetually stuck in the 30 seconds after a coach gives an inspiring halftime speech.

Laserfrog

I've not drawn anything since Triple H, it's been a tough week. I've let Lou Thesz down by not updating my Thesz shrine. I'm sorry.

Showaddy

I really can't tell if his goofy Cena impressions are a work or not. I mean Bo Dallas at least generates some mega heat now, Mojo just stands there...grinning...

UberTag

Holy shit. Had no idea Jesse from Big Brother is in TNA now. Wow.
Hopefully this means no more unwanted cameos of Jessie Godderz disrupting my trashy reality television.
Ah, who am I kidding? Grodner will continue to bring him on the show. How I loathe her!
She should be happy bringing back Sid Vicious' slacker kid. That should be enough.

strobogo

Banned
I really can't tell if his goofy Cena impressions are a work or not. I mean Bo Dallas at least generates some mega heat now, Mojo just stands there...grinning...

He had a really, really bad interview segment where he didn't look at the interviewer or the camera while he was talking, and then with LeFort and Scott Dawson showed up, he talked directly into the camera while addressing LeFort. It was so bad.

somedevil

This angle has jumped the shark because it seems everyone but christy hemme has seen all the segments of Shaw acting like a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom