• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
After Generico and Enzo, Breeze is my favorite in NXT. Talk about NXT being suddenly more character based is weird since it has been quite character based since the reboot, and especially over the last 6 months or so.

tm24

Wait, people hating on Breeze and Enzo? What the hell? Big Cass is also amazing. The sing-off between Cass and English is easily one of the best non-wrestling segments i've seen in years

Also, i just realized Fuego is basically a masked version of FallenEdge's GWF wrestler but in real life

New Japan's so good that WWE has to beg for their midcard gaijin.

Wasn't Beef the one that liked Ryback?
I liked him before all these other marks did. #day1fordabigguy

fixed
OF COURSE Beef would be a Lucario fan. Should've known he would appeal to your ass.
Yeah I saw your post in there. Hilarious coming from someone who likes Bionic Commando's gritty reboot. Sit your ass down before you embarrass yourself again, and educate yourself on characters that you clearly know nothing about, kid.

UberTag

I need, minimum, 6 hours of fresh wrestling programming a week.

Can NJPW give me that?
When you factor out all of the commercials and recaps, the WWE isn't even giving you that.
Even on pay-per-view weeks. And there's nothing about meaningless Del Rio/Kofi matches that one would describe as "fresh".

I've never liked Ryback. But Beef and I have a Simpsons understanding so we can still get along on that level.

If you want a laugh Matt Stryker is in CWfH

yeah, i decided to watch the most recent ep and the first thing i see is Matt Striker. And then a communist stable! and then a guy named Eric Watts, but not THAT Erik Watts. it's kinda weird, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of people in this arena. like, not a lot of seats. and the most over guy so far is a guy with a hobo gimmick, literally just called "the Hobo." the wrestling seems good though

Yeah I saw your post in there. Hilarious coming from someone who likes Bionic Commando's gritty reboot. Sit your ass down before you embarrass yourself again, and educate yourself on characters that you clearly know nothing about, kid.

You got me man, I guess I don't understand the hidden depths of his character like you do.
fv_clomhmtemz.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
King Kong Bundy was pretty underrated.
Had a great slimebag heel look. And I always loved the way he was announced: KING. KONG. BUUNDAYYHHH

adn Bundy did the 5 count before Big E.

I think Christian's in big trouble with the new set up. The WHC was the perfect belt for him to keep challenging for. He was too big for the IC/US and not nearly a top dog for the WWE.
Now the WHC is gone, he's gonna be in limbo. Probably having endless matches with similar guys like ADR and Sheamus.

Championship Wrestling from Hollywood is alright. It's like a low-rent NXT, with one-dimensional gimmicks and jobber names. There's a guy called HOSS HOGG. Guess what his gimmick is! But yeah I'm probably gonna watch more, because no one i actually knew wrestled on the episode i watched. I went into it without an opinion on Matt Striker, and now i think i hate him? there's a manager named "Hector Canales" (he looked like Curt Hawkins, though) and Striker just COULD NOT say his name without doing a stereotypical accent.

anyway, i rate it would watch again/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom