• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here building LEGO Star Wars Microfighters when that backstage skit with the Rhodes boys and the knockoff WWE LEGO starts and Wade Barrett just comes in, stomps on their shit, and walks out. XD

Malvingt2

:O

Zb8H6dN.gif

that is so cool

Mahonay

Banned
I can try Hulo Vudu for free no credicard needed...
Okay, MOST trials of online services require a credit card. It's rare that you don't need to provide payment info. The whole point is that they want to get you half way there with out feeling like you're making an immediate cost commitment. It's sales.

G-Fex

I'm Jewish, Cherokee, English, and German. People think I look Italian more than anything. Why do you keep saying that Jews smell? G-Nojewsallowed. Anti-Semetic son of a bitch. No wonder you got banned.

I think I'm starting to understand, at first I thought it was a Randy Orton hearing voices kind of thing. But I think I understand now too well. After all you idolize Jerry Lawler. I got your number now Stro. And it sure as hell isn't 22.
OH MAN

I hope they're not trying to phase out Renee with this d-bag.

On another note, Raw ended for me after the Cesaro. If I wasn't such a mark i'd turn it off and load up titanfall right now, but i can't.

On another note, Raw ended for me after the Cesaro. If I wasn't such a mark i'd turn it off and load up titanfall right now, but i can't.

yeah i should've done that right after the inevitable CENAWINSLOL moment myself. oh well.

XBOX GO TO TITANFALL BETA

Ithil

Byron Saxton has worked for WWE for over five years, considerably longer than Renee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom