• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine, the Wrestlemania main event will be even worse than this.
Speaking of that, what do you think are the odds they make the announced main event (Batista vs ??? I forget) not the last match of the show? Maybe put the Take vs Whoever match last. The title match is going to be just awful and send the crowd home dead.

CZFF5CA.jpg

Watching this 2 out of 3 falls match now and just got to the part where Sami jumps through the ropes to fucking DDT Cesaro. Where is Sami Zayn right now?

Still in NXT, hopefully getting a call-up to the main roster at some point.

If you enjoy it, I think we can come up with a list of matches featuring Cesaro from his indie days as well. He's fought Zayn and D-Bry previously so that explains why those matches are so good.

ScribbleD

you know the Wyatts vs Shield needed to be saved for WM

did you hear the pop it got on this

I'm guessing it'll be Bray/Reigns at Mania.

Ambrose defects are EC and costs The Shield the match, the Shield pretty much splits in time for Reigns' face turn, Reigns as a face beats Bray at Mania and then enters into a feud with Ambrose.

Raw64life

Hopefully they write him out of the match. Dude is a black hole of entertainment.

Brock destroys Christian at EC and takes his place. Comes in last. Destroys everyone and eliminates Bryan last who starts EC. Then they bring back MITB at Mania and Bryan wins. Brock/Batista 8 minute garbage match that Brock wins handily. Bryan cashes in MITB. 25 minute classic. #believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom