• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I think I'm starting to understand, at first I thought it was a Randy Orton hearing voices kind of thing. But I think I understand now too well. After all you idolize Jerry Lawler. I got your number now Stro. And it sure as hell isn't 22.
OH MAN

Mr. Nobody's mom wanted a girl and his dad wanted a boy. What they got was a disappointment

Vylash

Sheamus hinted at it in an interview in Irish paper a few weeks ago

I;m making this up...

eWu4i.gif

Ithil

goddammit soze

that has no relevance to what i said. has he been a reporter person for 5 years?

Yes, he did that back on WWECW, then he worked backstage in FCW and as a commentator, then the same on NXT, where he's on the Creative team.

Joeki11a

Banned
Wait with week Raw is a throwaway, nex week is THE BIG one with Taker,Brock Hogan

maybe bring Sting in Chicago no way the crowd boos him

Yes, he did that back on WWECW, then he worked backstage in FCW and as a commentator, then the same on NXT, where he's on the Creative team.
ok, let's say he's been commentating for 50 years, what does that matter in regards to what i said?

"I hope they don't phase out Renee with this d-bag"... mentioning how long he's been commentating in nxt/fcw or whatever your post was is irrelevant. Has he on Raw longer than Renee? no

Punk chants are fucking stupid. The dude quit. Chant for Daniel Bryan if anything.
You know people. They love to go against the machine, so to speak. Being logical isn't applicable here, unfortunately.

Not gonna lie, I thought it was a work until his merch wasn't being sold. Then it set in for me.

Ithil

ok, let's say he's been commentating for 50 years, what does that matter in regards to what i said?

"I hope they don't phase out Renee with this d-bag"... mentioning how long he's been commentating in nxt/fcw or whatever your post was is irrelevant. Has he on Raw longer than Renee? no

This is his second week back and you're burying as a "d-bag"? Renee had about five interviews during this RAW. It's not unusual to have more than one interviewer.

This is his second week back and you're burying as a "d-bag"? Renee had about five interviews during this RAW. It's not unusual to have more than one interviewer.
seriously? calling him a d-bag isn't a legit dig on the guy. it's like me calling someone here a dumbass, or calling me a dumbass, it's just casual shit talk.

NastyBook

Also, Book, if this is your first time seeing Cesaro, be sure to watch his matches with Sami Zayn (formerly known as El Generico) from NXT.
Watching this 2 out of 3 falls match now and just got to the part where Sami jumps through the ropes to fucking DDT Cesaro. Where is Sami Zayn right now?

This match needs to end within 3 minute of commercial return, or it will signal handedly kill all EC hype. It is a fucking vacuous black hole of anti-hype.

Joeki11a

Banned
Cant people high jack this match, start cm punk chants, same old ish chants for 10 mins

give it that Yes chant type of energy.

I hope the Chicago crowd will do that, the entire show cm punk chants none stop

money in the Bank style.

Toki767

I wish i didn't know dirt sheets existed, just like as a kid.

I remember as a kid when Warrior came back and started no-showing shows. President Jack Tunney had a video at the start of Raw saying that due to him no-showing, he was indefinitely suspended. And that's how they wrote him out of storylines. Nowadays they're just pretending Punk doesn't exist lol.

I'm having more fun destroying ithil than watching this match

I remember as a kid when Warrior came back and started no-showing shows. President Jack Tunney had a video at the start of Raw saying that due to him no-showing, he was indefinitely suspended. And that's how they wrote him out of storylines. Nowadays they're just pretending Punk doesn't exist lol.
It's made it so much harder for creative to create compelling programs. Even semi-casual fans hear about rumors and stuff. The only ones that don't are the 8 year olds/Cena fans, so it's very hard to create cool storylines with twists and turns and surprises.

Mahonay

Banned
Cant people high jack this match, start cm punk chants, same old ish chants for 10 mins

give it that Yes chant type of energy.

I hope the Chicago crowd will do that, the entire show cm punk chants none stop

money in the Bank style.
Crowd doesn't give a shit tonight and I don't blame them. It's been a throwaway Raw outside of the great Ceasaro/Cena match.

Lol as I say that, Cole remarks on how Raw has been incredible tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom