• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoJon

Banned
Hopefully they write him out of the match. Dude is a black hole of entertainment.
quick and dirty, if I had better skills I'd put in a drawing of a black hole.
Christian.jpg

Brock destroys Christian at EC and takes his place. Comes in last. Destroys everyone and eliminates Bryan last who starts EC. Then they bring back MITB at Mania and Bryan wins. Brock/Batista 8 minute garbage match that Brock wins handily. Bryan cashes in MITB. 25 minute classic. #believe

That would be way better than what we'll get. Bryan vs Brock would probably be an incredible match. I honestly don't care that Christian is in the match, because I'm not going to watch anyway. I'll tune in next week for Raw as that is where shit is going to go down.

Bob Sapp was in WCW?!
http://youtu.be/rfkBtnLCfr4

He never ended up wrestling in WCW, just did this promo and never came back. He ended up going to Japan and fighting for real in PRIDE, and then K-1. He had some legendary fights with Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera and Ernesto Hoost. The dude was a huge star in Japan, he transcended fighting and was one of the biggest celebs in the country for a time. Later in his fighting career he decided to become a journeyman jobber though, just tapping out at the earliest opportunity and he became a joke to the MMA world. But no one can take away the heart he showed earlier in the epic wars during his PRIDE and K-1 careers.

UberTag

It's him vs Ambrose. Reigns will accidentally spear Ambrose costing them the Wyatt's match leading to Ambrose turning on Reigns on Raw or at the ppv.
Either that or they actually put D.Brine in the title match (unlikely) and Reigns fights Triple H. Because the WWE Universe demands to see Mr. H's in the ring again.

Kanyon

Brock destroys Christian at EC and takes his place. Comes in last. Destroys everyone and eliminates Bryan last who starts EC. Then they bring back MITB at Mania and Bryan wins. Brock/Batista 8 minute garbage match that Brock wins handily. Bryan cashes in MITB. 25 minute classic. #believe

Fuck I'd love to see that play out, DB vs. Brock as the Mania 30 main event would be off the charts.

strobogo

Banned
So shameless with the pull apart brawl. It's so weird that they started the Wyatts/Cena thing and have completey dropped it without any mention for weeks. Also, definitely getting their money's worth on Batista to shove ADR and call Randy an ass in a minute long backstage segment. I completely forgot he was even back until he showed up wearing a matching shirt to Orton's. I hope HHH's reaction to the shove was giffed.

The only concern I have of Cesaro is that he's 33 so he's gotta get that push sooner rather than later. Granted, he's in such unbelievable shape that he'll have more prime years than other guys on the roster but still, 33 is just ~3.5 years younger than Cena (36). Orton is also 33 and he's been champ like 12 times and in WWE for a decade. They can't squander prime Cesaro, they better not.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Late addition to the GOTG from before

Wii Sports. Bowling, specifically. I know it's not the CITIZEN KANE OF GAMES, but I spent so much time with that and had so much fun playing with the family when we got the Wii

too bad about everything after that

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Hey hey hey!

So I've been lurking Wrassle-GAF for a while, so I figured I'd just post and join already.

*Get's out checklist*

First things first: *Shakes DM's Hand*

There ya go, DM, How's that nice firm hand shake?

Now: Fave Five(In no particular order)

Daniel Bryan
Mick Foley
Undertaker
Shawn Micheals
Brock Lesnar

Let's see what else was there... Oh yeah: Fave Stro gif (which just so happens to be apt, considering RAWs ending) :

ib2eMaXXZm98mg.gif

I'm ready to go out there with Attitude in the PG environment with all my Ruthless Aggression and Grab that Brass Ring!

DiscoJon

Banned
Hey hey hey!

So I've been lurking Wrassle-GAF for a while, so I figured I'd just post and join already.

*Get's out checklist*

Daniel Bryan
Mick Foley
Undertaker
Shawn Micheals
Brock Lesnar

Let's see what else was there... Oh yeah: Fave Stro gif (which just so happens to be apt, considering RAWs ending) :

ib2eMaXXZm98mg.gif

I'm ready to go out there with Attitude in the PG environment with all my Ruthless Aggression and Grab that Brass Ring!

Welcome, if you want to make an impact you better be prepared to post 20-30 times a day to get noticed by all these "veterans" riding out their contracts.

Hey hey hey!

*Get's out checklist*

Daniel Bryan
Mick Foley
Undertaker
Shawn Micheals
Brock Lesnar

ib2eMaXXZm98mg.gif

good debut, but you best show the regs here some RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So shameless with the pull apart brawl. It's so weird that they started the Wyatts/Cena thing and have completey dropped it without any mention for weeks. Also, definitely getting their money's worth on Batista to shove ADR and call Randy an ass in a minute long backstage segment. I completely forgot he was even back until he showed up wearing a matching shirt to Orton's. I hope HHH's reaction to the shove was giffed.

Looking forward to your return w/the Network as well. Vince had done some crazy shit in 2003. CRAZY.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dude said Wii Sports Bowling

If only it had a story where gamers and the new indie hipster developers could pretend that games were totally deep and on the same level as novels instead of accepting games for the frat bro mentality they're meant for.
iwualfiegwxjou1kkt.gif

siddown and hug your roman reigns doll

Toki767

So I guess if they really are going to change something about the Mania card, it'll probably happen after the Elimination Chamber PPV, but so far the Mania card still looks like:

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton vs Batista
Daniel Bryan vs HHH
Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins
Sheamus vs ? (Christian or Cesaro?)

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
So I guess if they really are going to change something about the Mania card, it'll probably happen after the Elimination Chamber PPV, but so far the Mania card still looks like:

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton vs Batista
Daniel Bryan vs HHH

I'm honestly expecting a Real American match with Cesaro(w/ Hogan) VS Swagger(w/ Zeb)

But knowing WWE, the managers will probably switch sides. :/

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton vs Batista
Daniel Bryan vs HHH

Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young 2/3 falls
Santino and Emma vs. Fandango and Summer Rae
AJ vs Eva Marie Divas Championship
Hulk Hogan vs. Sting

Yo Vince, I just posted feedback for Review-a-Raw and put on a word of requesting the WBF 92 PPV for a review. The co-host isn't Wai, so hopefully the guy does read it unlike John and Wai who would ignore it. Fingers crossed.

If only it had a story where gamers and the new indie hipster developers could pretend that games were totally deep and on the same level as novels instead of accepting games for the frat bro mentality they're meant for.
http://abload.de/img/iwualfiegwxjou1kkt.gif
siddown and hug your roman reigns doll

Damn, look at them claws come out. I was joking, Dragonzord. Don't get all defensive and "games is 'sposed to be fun" on me. If you and Grandma Dragonzord had fun flailing around like John Cena in front of the television set, who am I to hate?

And I'm not a Reigns mark. I've decided to preemptively turn on him because I can already smell the "next chosen guy" booking and it's rubbing me the wrong way. Wake me up when everyone else hates him in a few years.

Hey hey hey!

*Get's out checklist*

Daniel Bryan
Mick Foley
Undertaker
Shawn Micheals
Brock Lesnar

ib2eMaXXZm98mg.gif

Welcome. You shook DM's hand, that's a good start. You made one fatal mistake though, you haven't announced your undying love towards Joker Sting. You won't get far here otherwise.

Also, please ignore my friend Net_Wrecker. He's just the Brooklyn Brawler of WrassleGAF, pay him no mind.

http://www.pwmania.com/what-happene...-air-dean-ambrose-john-cena-more#.UwLkevldVCU

After Monday’s WWE RAW in Denver went off the air, it came down to Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, John Cena, Cesaro and Dean Ambrose in the ring.

Cesaro spun Ambrose around 30 times with a Cesaro Swing. Ambrose finally got up and ate a Brogue kick from Sheamus. Both Sheamus and Cesaro left after their moves. Ambrose got back up with just Cena and Bryan in the ring. Cena nailed an Attitude Adjustment and left the ring with fans chanting “yes!” for Bryan.

Bryan hit a running knee on Ambrose before celebrating and slapping hands with fans at ringside to end the show.

LMAOOOOO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can shake all the veterans hands if you want to end up like Dolph Ziggler.
If you wan to make an impact, you do what I do
rko-legend-killer-o.gif

561%20-%20gif%20hulk_hogan%20randy_orton%20rko%20wwe.gif

24lu6axlfja1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom