• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Have they announced when Elimination Chamber 2014 will be up on the Network?

I'm definitely not going to order it but it looks like heading to a bar that night might be off the table as well. I could probably record Raw and Smackdown and avoid this thread for a week if it went up then, but I kinda doubt it.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Welcome. You shook DM's hand, that's a good start. You made one fatal mistake though, you haven't announced your undying love towards Joker Sting. You won't get far here otherwise.

Also, please ignore my friend Net_Wrecker. He's just the Brooklyn Brawler of WrassleGAF, pay him no mind.

SHENMUE!? Oh you better believe you're gonna be jobbing in no time. DM won't be able to protect you from BullyBeef.

0eiDj.gif

G-Fex

Beef you dingus.

Stro you dingus.

2muchdingus in here.

How come no one speaks of the Christian Zone? There was the punk dimension but Christian is in his own as well. Cause he sure as hell doesn't seem to fit in with everything else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beef you dingus.

Stro you dingus.

2muchdingus in here.

How come no one speaks of the Christian Zone? There was the punk dimension but Christian is in his own as well. Cause he sure as hell doesn't seem to fit in with everything else.

What's the Christian Zone?

Bf8lvBt.jpg

TL21xx

Banned
Terrabyte's actually my brother... Sorry for his GIF affinity, probably my fault. If he gets out of hand, let me know, I'll throw him through the barber shop window without a second thought.

You post Ryo Hazuki then not get a Shenmue 2 reference? YOU'RE BUFFING UP YOUR WRASSLEGAF APPLICATION WITH FALSE REFERENCES!

He's a new generation Shenmue fan AKA he never even played the games. He just knows it's about some dude named Shenmue who drives weird vehicles in that Sonic kart game and fans are dying for the third game because of a lost sailor or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GO1NRA2.jpg

Alright well. We have a gimmick for you, Terrorbites. You're the brother of Pettobites. And here's your gimmick.

RNQIv1n.jpg

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Terrabyte's actually my brother... Sorry for his GIF affinity, probably my fault. If he gets out of hand, let me know, I'll throw him through the barber shop window without a second thought.

NOT IF I DO IT TO YOU FIRST!!!

*out of bandwidth*

Fake EDIT: DANG IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom