• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
The 5KS was so bad tonight. Scotty and Rock at least put energy into their dumb comedy strike that is somehow super effective. Cena looks like he's about to change his mind and go clean his kitchen before he drops the fist.

SyJ54RI.jpg

Weed The People.

9yZHgKd.jpg

strobogo

Banned
All you're doing is just highlighting than Stone Cold never put anyone over.

He really didn't. I can't think of anyone that was really elevated by feuding with Austin except maybe Rock. Then again, I don't recall Austin really being paired up with guys who weren't already at that level.

Not until BIONIC-ARRRMMM!! respects me again. I know I had a bad 2013, maybe the worst year in my career, BUT 2014 IS GONNA BE N_W's YEAR BECAUSE THE CHAMP. IS. HERR

I did it for dah arm.
I did it for dah people.

Pride, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames, is the only way to repent
Renounce, what made you

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe

The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands
Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end
Our salvation lies, In the Father's sins,
beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark, in his eyes.

G-Fex

He really didn't. I can't think of anyone that was really elevated by feuding with Austin except maybe Rock. Then again, I don't recall Austin really being paired up with guys who weren't already at that level.

he didn't even bother to put Goldberg over

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Austin was on top for like two years, really (he spent a year out with injury). His time wasn't long enough to become annoying.

Pride, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames, is the only way to repent
Renounce, what made you

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe

The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands
Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end
Our salvation lies, In the Father's sins,
beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark, in his eyes.

So I have to give you my arm, African child soldiers, and put a Hellboy horn in my head all after taking acid until i talk to fire whales?

Seems doable...I'll get your respect and main event WrassleMania no matter what.

Push him big time.

Then realize you fucked up when he can't work long matches without being carried because he only knows 3 moves

It's a good thing the WWE has hired a lot of good wrestlers who can carry, then job to him. Ignoring the fact he's improved considerably just in the past year, of course.

Mr. Arm, I know the odds seem against me, but I think I might be able to overcome them. With much skill and ability, I will earn your respect, and you will shake my hand on the biggest stage of them all, and you will accept me as a main event player.

Or I'll just quit before a show one night because who needs this.

But I'll try the first one for a while.

I told you guys Cesaro was the WWE's Jason Statham. Mind boggling how they haven't made him the action star of the company yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think there's ever been a wrestler that makes me go 'Fuck he sucks' and 'fuck he's awesome' than Sid Vicious.

I feel like I should hate him because he's not very good in the ring. Not even as a 'monster', but he's got really good mannerisms, and sometimes he does good moves? But like it bothers me that I feel like he gets way more credit than he deserves?

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

Jericho, Booker T, Angle, and few others received a great boost being in feuds with Austin. Kane also won his first WWF championship by beating Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom