• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Not happening. Cena just talked about things becoming more action oriented.

WWE needs an off season. Everyone should get a month off after Mania, and month off after Summerslam.

Will it happen? Nope.

I've always been an advocate of this

It helps prevent burnout
And as we see, returning wrestlers always get some level of pop/heat for themselves.

Maybe take a month or two off in May/June for some.

Then some can get off Sept/Oct.

Allows em to be around for all the major PPVs. and gives you time to build different folks in the off season

Sephzilla

Not happening. Cena just talked about things becoming more action oriented.

WWE needs an off season. Everyone should get a month off after Mania, and month off after Summerslam.

Will it happen? Nope.

End the wrestling "season" with TLC in early/mid December. Give everyone a month+ off. Kick off the new season with Royal Rumble. Everybody gets a month or so off to recover and gets to spend the holidays with their families.

Jitters

ur the best Heavy
spUAaNa.gif

OK, new plan.
Add your name to the list in this document if you are interested in reviewing a wrestlemania.
Also, put the maximum amount you would be willing to review next to your name because we probably won't get 29 people.

Wrestlemania Review Signup

Sweet, signed up for 2 even though i'm a shit writer and can't make cool gifs. :(

Never thought Punk was a work but the dirtsheets like always blew it out of proportion. Work or not it doesn't even matter. I'm interested in a Punk/HHH match so i hope it works out.

jmdajr

Chamber has the best card since Summer Slam but I'm very hyped for both.

Still don't know how I'm going to see Chamber though.

I'd like to go to the bar, but who knows if they are using Dish,

Otherwise, I can order online from wwe.com and watch on my Xbox 360

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd like to go to the bar, but who knows if they are using Dish,

Otherwise, I can order online from wwe.com and watch on my Xbox 360

I would normally go to the bar too but I'm probably going to be babysitting and would miss the first half.

If I knew it was going up on the Network next week or the week after I'd just avoid the thread and record Raw and Smackdown.

tm24

God damn I love me some PWG.

Best US promotion

You two are so my bros

So did someone post the AAA news? Sin Cara/whatever his name will be will probably be the mystery entrant into the last Rey De Reyes qualifier. So he'll be in the final with Perro Aguayo Jr. and other people who won't matter at all. AAA can pretty much pull a WWE and do their own version of Rock/Cena by sitting on their hands forever since a Perro Aguayo Jr/Sin Cara apuestas match at Triplemania just sells itself

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't forget to watch Impact tonight, boys! 9pm on Spike!

I'm serious. Give it a shot!
As long as the podcast reviewers I listen to still sound like they're ready to jump off a bridge as they review Impact there's no chance I'm exposing myself to that.

somedevil

Dude, Impact might be the worst it has ever been right now. Don't recommend that shit to anyone.

Its not that bad. That was 2010-2011. Have you heard of the Anderson autotune segment?

TNA right now is just below average right now. They need better writers and fresh talent to really try to get good. Also, they need to get rid of the Dixie character.

strobogo

Banned
That is most definitely not true. It has been wayyyyyyyu worse

Its not that bad. That was 2010-2011. Have you heard of the Anderson Autotune segment?

TNA right now is just below average right now. They need better writers and fresh talent to really try to get good. Also, they need to get rid of the Dixie character.

It's fucking terrible. They have a roster of about 12, and even the talented guys aren't doing anything good. Dixie is all over the shows, Spud is a turd, everything looks so low rent, they still have production errors even on shows that have been in the can for weeks, no one gives a flying fuck on that show. They can't write a compelling storyline and instead spread 4 months of story into a 1-2 year angle. TNA straight up fucking sucks.

DMczaf

Listening to the Cena/Stone Cold podcast. It's really good, I enjoy listening to him talk about guys not stepping up because it's god damn true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom