• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Kind of like WM 25-30? 9 was the first PPV I ever got to order. It was garbage besides Steiners/Headshrinkers and Scotty taking that bump over the rope that probably turned him into Big Papa Pump.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mania 9 was dope. I'm sure a rewatch would change my mind, but I liked it.

strobogo

Banned
To be fair, Vince wasn't a genetic jackhammer when he married Linda. He looked like a worm. It wasn't until the 80s that he got his swag and swoll on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't know if I'll review them (I'm starting to get good with anime gifs) but I intend to watch every single WCW ppv from the end to the beginning in reverse order.

Rapstah

I'd love to review a random Wrestlemania. I'll even draw a random number between 1 and 29 now to see which one I'd get.

1 (I legitimately got this)

Fuck.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
That's not a bad idea. If we can't get 29, we can probably still split it up between 4 or 5 people and you get what you get.
Well, we can see how many people want to do it and we can do the drawing sometime in the next week or two and start posting them in early march, starting with 1.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's hilarious as fuck that two of the hottest periods of wrestling in the WWF produced a string of bad Wrestlemania's.

1,2, 4 are awful.

XV and 2000 are also really poor.

jmdajr

It's hilarious as fuck that two of the hottest periods of wrestling in the WWF produced a string of bad Wrestlemania's.

1,2, 4 are awful.

XV and 2000 are also really poor.

Wrestlemania 2000. Didn't they at the time start rerunning all the previous Wrestlemanias?
They definitely made a big event out of it.

jred2k

It's really a shame that Canada will probably never get another WM. We missed our chance at having one while the exchange rate was good.

The GOAT @ Miz & Maryse's wedding:

Bg2fwp7IYAAwkUo.jpg

And overrated Paige:

758d1f1c308911e3843622000ae90e5c_7.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
rafa are you back for good or is this a part-time run

Rafa has signed a two year contract with dates off to promote comic book movies. We've given him the Royal Rumble.

kirblar

Would not be surprised if Darren Young coming out publicly helped save his job- he seems incredibly useful for them on the charity/outreach/PR front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom