• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Seems like even the Dead Man isn't immune to aging

Bg9DZrVIQAA8Ejc.jpg:large

Christ, he looks terrible. Lost a lot of muscle mass too. Sad stuff. I'd say it's his age, but shit, look at Billy Gunn

strobogo

Banned
I don't even want a Taker match this year. Let last year be his final match. He can show up for a HOF with his Heisenberg gear in a couple of years.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
they should figure out a way to have Kane continue the WM streak.

Have undertaker burned beyond recognition in a fire or accident, Then show him wearing a mask to cover the facial scares.

UT retires quietly off into the sunset, and Kane takes over. He can go at least 5 more WM. -

Someone gotta love my idea?

Kaladin

So this thread is likely going to reach critical mass next Monday. I'm betting through the PPV hype (which will leak through this thread) and Raw.

FYI,

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 |OT| The end of an era and the rise of the viper

or....

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 |OT| Join the #YESMovement

Thread goes up Friday afternoon with some title on it......still working on it.

As the network gets closer I keep thinking of old PPV's I want to watch again

Another classic PPV I was thinking of today was Unforgiven 1999.

The main event featured for the first and last time ever... EDIT: Shit it wasn't even the main event, but it's literally one of the only things I remember from the PPV other that Val Venis replacing Steve Blackmon's bag of weapons with dildos. Had to literally look up the card.

Kennel from Hell match pitting Big Boss Man vs. Al Snow

Can't wait til the network so I can rewatch crazy shit like this from back in the day.

strobogo

Banned
they should figure out a way to have Kane continue the WM streak.

Have undertaker burned beyond recognition in a fire or accident, Then show him wearing a mask to cover the facial scares.

UT retires quietly off into the sunset, and Kane takes over. He can go at least 5 more WM. -

Someone gotta love my idea?

I don't know. Did you see him on Raw? He's in great shape, but he was unreal boring on Raw. Maybe it was the outfit and especially the shoes, though. He and Bryan need a real match, just not at WM.

Man, I haven't seen Adrian Neville/Pac really much before, just heard the name. He's so incredibly impressive on NXT. Being that strong at that size and crazy athletic and explosive is kind of shocking to the uninitiated.

Razorskin

----- ------
A bunch of elderly prejudice in here, we know he can work and put on a great show against Punk. If he's willing to go, let him do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom