• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm just pointing out the obvious. That nobody in their right fucking mind would want p.o.s clip shows and "reality" shows. By having nearly zero current content, the WWE Network is a waste of money. I just don't see the fucking point of it.
Then don't subscribe to the network.

somedevil

I'm just pointing out the obvious. That nobody in their right fucking mind would want p.o.s clip shows and "reality" shows. By having nearly zero current content, the WWE Network is a waste of money. I just don't see the fucking point of it.

You know most people are buying this for the pay per views old and new right? Your problem with repeats of Raw, Smackdown and Main Event right now is that the WWE hasn't made a new deal yet for those shows. So whoever gets these shows will want to tell the WWE when they can put them on the network.

So I bet we won't know what they will do until the tv rights deal is done. So as of now if you want to watch a repeat of Raw use a DVR or the internet because it isn't hard to find them.

So the ROH announcement is definitely something to do with New Japan given that some of their staff are in Philly right now.

Yeah, I saw that Tiger Hatori was over there - talent exchange? I could see some ROH guys coming over for Invasion Attack in April, then New Japan sending guys over for ROH's two big shows in May.

Aiii

So not worth it
Leaked picture from NXT ArRIVAL rehearsal:
1004710_10202926839228988_1527783039_n.jpg

Ravager61

Speaking of RoH, how quickly do they usually post PPVs? I kind of want to watch the 12th Anniversary event they had last night but their PPV setup is confusing to me.

Jamie OD

ROH news according to F4W is:

We'll have more details shortly, but the big announcement by ROH today is that several of the main stars of New Japan Pro Wrestling will be coming to shows in Toronto and New York.

Names in the video for the show were Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Gedo, Jado and Kushida.

I believe the two shows are May 10 in Toronto and May 17 in New York at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

I hope they do Okada Vs Adam Cole.

somedevil

We'll have more details shortly, but the big announcement by ROH today is that several of the main stars of New Japan Pro Wrestling will be coming to shows in Toronto and New York.

Names in the video for the show were Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Gedo, Jado and Kushida.

I believe the two shows are May 10 in Toronto and May 17 in New York at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

No Devitt? Well, I guess either Devitt still isn't signed or its like he said in an interview he doesn't like going to the states just for 1 indy date.

fuck, I'm definitely going to the NYC show. There's no way I'm missing this

strobogo

Banned
Who angry at Stro? Can we all join in?

Carnby is going full internet asshole on the Network because he can't watch current shows right away while TV rights are up in the air. And he keeps reminding everyone over and over instead of just not getting the Network and moving on.

I also got this screencap of the Lesser Spotted Maven. It looks 100% like a Create-A-Wrestler Render.

vlcsnap-00143.png

I was always amazed that Test never blew out a knee or tore a quad doing his big boot.

It's awesome!

I've become a secret Test mark watching these older Raws. Guy had no talent whatsoever, but he's strangely fun to watch. He's like a Young Kevin Nash.

Carnby

Carnby is going full internet asshole on the Network because he can't watch current shows right away while TV rights are up in the air. And he keeps reminding everyone over and over instead of just not getting the Network and moving on.

up until three days ago the words "raw" and "replay" were in the FAQ. They quietly changed it to "best of raw 2013". That doesn't piss you off, or are you genuinely interested in Dolph Ziggler's number four pick in the Best Entrance Theme Songs show?

Batigol

Banned
up until three days ago the words "raw" and "replay" were in the FAQ. They quietly changed it to "best of raw 2013". That doesn't piss you off, or are you genuinely interested in Dolph Ziggler's number four pick in the Best Entrance Theme Songs show?

Raw replay doesn't piss me off 'cause I watch it live. And if I don't, I DVR it

Only Raws I care about are old Raws

strobogo

Banned

No. It doesn't piss me off. What would piss me off is if they kept the replay in the the FAQ and then did best of once the Network launches. But that isn't what happened. Also, the TV rights are up for bidding right now, so I'm sure that's why the replays were scrapped for the time being. Once the rights are secured by a network, I'm sure the replays will be back on the schedule.

I've become a secret Test mark watching these older Raws. Guy had no talent whatsoever, but he's strangely fun to watch. He's like a Young Kevin Nash.

He and Kane had some good big men throwing bombs matches. And the match with Bork at KOTR 2002 was similar. And the miracle match with Shane at Summerslam 1999.

Carnby

I'm sorry about that melt down I just had. I don't have cable, and I was so excited about being able to watch wrestling again. I was so disappointed when I saw that they changed their minds. I'm not going to lie. I'm bummed out.

Sorry guys... Can we hug it out?

strobogo

Banned
I'm sorry about that melt down I just had. I don't have cable, and I was so excited about being able to watch wrestling again. I was so disappointed when I saw that they changed their minds. I'm not going to lie. I'm bummed out.

Eva-Maries-Dad.gif

Pretty sure you're done in this thread.

Best be movin' on to a new town, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom