• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
You get every PPV ever for 120 bucks a year. And that includes ECW and WCW. And current PPVS as they come out. It's worth the money if you've got the time to consume it.

As mentioned, I won't be getting the network because I already feel completely oversaturated with wrestling.

Carnby

I don't think anybody here is mad, at least in my case I'm paying $9.99 to have access to old WWF, WCW, ECW ppvs, especially those I missed during the 2003-2006 era. Everything else is an extra including monthly new PPVs.

They lied about it up to three days before launch. They haven't been truthful about EC 2014 not being included.

Mark my words. Clip Show App will get worse each year. Before you know it you'll be paying 12.99/Month for 6 ppvs of your choice, and the other 7 will be available at discount.

Alucard

Banned
They lied about it up to three days before launch. They haven't been truthful about EC 2014 not being included.

Mark my words. Clip Show App will get worse each year. Before you know it you'll be paying 12.99/Month for 6 ppvs of your choice, and the other 7 will be available at discount.

You're like the guy standing on a street corner with a sign saying "The World is Ending."

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I know this is crazy and all but people who sign up for the service can cancel after 6 months if they dont like the service. They aren't signing a deal with the devil Vince McMahon that is binding for the rest of your life.

Guzim

Gif the full match.

My_Heart_Literally_Breaking_As_Told_In_Gif.gif

Vince "I told you that match would make Bryan even more over!"

Alucard

Banned
Being brainwashed into thinking TNA is a quality product will do that to you, bro.
ChristopherDaniels.gif

Brainwashed? I called TNA mostly "awful" and "shit" and didn't watch it at all during the summer and early fall of 2013. Before that, I watched sporadically. I've only become a regular viewer since the Impact after Bound for Glory 2013. There have been ups and downs, but I believe there have been more ups. Anyone who categorically says something is "awesome" or "awful" just isn't objective. For someone to say there is NOTHING good going on in TNA, well...that's just being jaded through and through.

GQman2121

Banned
Have they revealed when the actual shows leading up to the ppvs will be available? I saw that everything from ECW's TNN days will be up on day one and that's great. However, I'm not giving them $60 until I have the option to watch Thunder from the second week of September 99'. I want to be able to pick a date and let it roll.

bart jr

Neo Member

When the network was officially announced with a start date, they stated that the first PPV being aired live is Wrestlemania XXX.

I could definitely see things going the way you are predicting, though. Unfortunately there's no other major wrestling promotion offering a similar service to give them competition.

Aiii

So not worth it

You know you don't actually have to order anything right? It's optional you know. If you don't like that you're not getting live Raw, don't order the network, more power to ya!

Sokantish

Someone kidnapped my family and told me if I don't sub to WWE Network I'll never see them again...I'll do it I GUESS. If it was IMPACT! Wrestling Network I think my family would understand me not subbing to it though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't stop playing Banished. The Sim City I never got.

jred2k

I'm the guy who called Netflix turning to shit. and it did.

Unless you actually like paying 8 dollars a month to watch Weird Science.

You really need to learn the difference between something not aligning with your tastes and something being objectively bad. Netflix, especially with region switching, has more content available that I want to watch than I ever could. Do you order at least three PPVs a year? Congratulations, the network just became a great deal and includes back content. I agree not having old episodes of Raw sucks, but I think if you watched back, a lot of those episodes you have nostalgia for are actually terrible. The big, memorable moments are great, but there is a lot of shitty filler in there as well. Getting the blow off matches at PPVs is more than enough for now. The promo packages have always been great so the feuds will still carry weight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So did they change their mind? Before they said immediately after RAW but the app says 9am EST on Monday

No! They've been not so clear on this but the plan all along has been that you can view the back catalog as soon as you sign up on Monday but the first LIVE event is the RAW post show.

Sokantish

This game calls to me, but I'm afraid I won't have the time to actually learn it. How hard is it? Is there too much micromanagement?

They have a few tutorials that explains stuff to you really well, at least I think so. I haven't sunk that much time into it. I did all the tutorials and went from not having any clue what to do to at least knowing how to get my town up and running.

Kaladin

So I traded in WWE 2k14 yesterday and pre-ordered Thief and South Park: Stick of Truth.

I don't know if I want to go to the midnight launch for Thief or not considering it's right after the Raw post show.

Kyoufu

So I traded in WWE 2k14 yesterday and pre-ordered Thief and South Park: Stick of Truth.

I don't know if I want to go to the midnight launch for Thief or not considering it's right after the Raw post show.

There's a midnight launch for Thief? Who asked for that?

I can't stop playing Banished. The Sim City I never got.

Yeah, same here - I keep restarting though, lol. I'm never satisfied with my town. Can't wait to see what modders come up with when the mod kit's out, this seems like a game ripe for expansion - more environments, for one thing. Tundra, desert, atolls, islands, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom