• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurudyne

tumblr_mxkqquV7xk1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

why did Punk react this way again?

Stephanie was all but reaching into HHH's pants with her speech about how he was one of the greatest of the greats of the Attitude Era all time and having him here for the Greatest Match of All Time where we would Once and For All Time UNIFY the Titles which had Never Been Done Before Ever. It was too much, and then it kept going.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE stock is through the roof right now. It's clearly overvalued. It's above $24, and the company is now worth $1.81 B.

Go perform dentistry and leave the stock market to those who have money!

if1a3IcWplzC3.gif

jred2k

That smug "What? It wasn't me that said it." look on HHH's face is fucking fantastic.

Side note, here is an article from Vice about people betting on WWE. I can't really read it right now because my work blocks the domain so this link might not be right. http://t.co/RPxToLpSHP

Rockstar Spud is one of the best things of TNA.

Rockstar Spud is terrible. The last Impact I watched had a bunch of vignettes of him travelling around Georgia looking for AJ Styles. They went on for ever and his overall shittyness made them unbearable.

Reports I saw last week valued it at 26.50. I'm up about 500 this month on it. Bought a few small bits around 16 then heavy at 20. They pay a nice dividend and hopefully the tv contract they come out with makes them a ton.
Plus they don't have to pay for Punk's bus anymore...

Malvingt2

CM Punk has been removed from the WrestleMania XXX Axxess lineup.
Fans who had purchased tickets for his April 5th VIP Autograph session were emailed and notified that Ric Flair would be replacing Punk. No explanation was offered to fans in the email, so apparently WWE is not ready to comment on the Punk situation.

Fans are given the option of taking a refund or exchanging their ticket for one of the other VIP sessions, or attending the session with Flair.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For all the weak belly/butthole talk that taco bell generates the only fast food chain to ever make me sick (multiple times in my life no less) was fucking McDonalds.

Doners are great of course but doesn't satisfy that need when you need to make a run for the border. Glad I live near enough a kabab place and plenty of options when it comes to burritos so I don't have to pick a side. Europeans in general are missing out on Burrito culture while us North Americans probably have never had a good fast food style kabab.

WHAT'D YOU SAY, FLASH FUNK

He likened you to Ian Rotten.

Man God said:
Europeans in general are missing out on Burrito culture while us North Americans probably have never had a good fast food style kabab

That sounds about right - unless you've got an independent Mexican restaurant near you over here, the only remotely Mexican food you're likely to find is at Chili's. Kebab shops are everywhere, though.

Xater

That sounds about right - unless you've got an independent Mexican restaurant near you over here, the only remotely Mexican food you're likely to find is at Chili's. Kebab shops are everywhere, though.

I am pretty lucky in that I have 2 pretty good Mexican places not too far away. Of course both independent. Perks of a uni city I guess.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I used to work next to a family owned Mexican restaurant that had the best beans ever. Then one day the police raided them and pulled a bunch of AK-47s out of the backroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom