• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaZUNDv.jpg

Pizoxuat

On our end, the stream hopped through the Hallowicked match, skipped over the finish, and has since completely cleared up. So at least I get to see Dasher vs Eddie Kingston.

On our end, the stream hopped through the Hallowicked match, skipped over the finish, and has since completely cleared up. So at least I get to see Dasher vs Eddie Kingston.

Yeah, it was messed up for everyone it seems. Looks like they got it sorted though!

GAF Observer was reporting that Bronson Lee was due to handle all the production for NPWD, however his demand for a free buffet were the breaking point in negotiations.

Jamie OD

Some little kid almost just kicked Kingston ass!!!! Fucking awesome!!!!!

The greatest moment in the history of our sport.

Cannot say enough how much I enjoyed The Baltic Siege Vs Bloc Party match. If Chikara's comeback is more of the fun stuff they used to do like that instead of the Titor storyline then I cannot wait for their return.

Pizoxuat

The greatest moment in the history of our sport.

Cannot say enough how much I enjoyed The Baltic Siege Vs Bloc Party match. If Chikara's comeback is more of the fun stuff they used to do like that instead of the Titor storyline then I cannot wait for their return.

Agreed. I like Chikara when it's a live-action comic book, the serious stuff I don't need at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Book fun dudes, let them wrestle and tell stories in the ring, and there you have it.

Titor left a baaaad taste in a lot of peoples' mouths.

Glad Shynron doesn't do the double rotation moonsault any more - he's not exactly great, but it's nice to see him back in the ring after cracking his skull.

Also, I really like JFDC, but damn is he tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom