• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

lolol. RAW tomorrow is going to be worth watching if only for the absolute trainwreck it promises to be

His eye is swollen shut from some fans twitter picture:

BfgbXoMIYAA3znJ.jpg:large

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I love reading old threads like that, but then they mention some wrestlers who aren't with us anymore. :(

And wow, people thought Shelton Benjamin was going to be huge back then.

G-Fex

His eye is swollen shut from some fans twitter picture:

BfgbXoMIYAA3znJ.jpg:large

Wow, so she's the evil bella sister? Giving Johnny boy a shiner.

"I...I just fell onto the turnbuckle ..I swear"

They're both in the AFC. Unless I guess in an alternate universe one of them is in the NFC...
Sorry man, I don't know the divisions. I even forgot baseball divisions and leagues.

Alt universe Superbowl has Bork taking the Vikings all the way and F5ing a quarter back.

LOL Bork's career in NFL bloomed I bet. That'd be great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, you son of a bitch, I can't believe you recommended me a show with 25 minutes of talking and then a Matt Morgan match.

Ring Ka King is great. The first episode is rough though because they set the stage for the entire season, and it's long-winded. The rest isn't like that, which is good. It's fun to see some guys over there with a blank slate.

strobogo

Banned
Ring Ka King is great. The first episode is rough though because they set the stage for the entire season, and it's long-winded. The rest isn't like that, which is good. It's fun to see some guys over there with a blank slate.

Couldn't even finish it. I was ready to tap out after the 25 minute opening promo. Then Matt Morgan showed up and I'm done. You've done me wrong, boss. You've done me wrong.

From the Seahawks twitter account:

Man, maybe he should win the title at extreme rules in his home town and get as many seahawks as they can with Richard Sherman in his corner.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH #EsuranceSave30

sorry guys. Everything I type til Wednesday will be brought to you by Esurance

From the Seahawks twitter account:

Man, maybe he should win the title at extreme rules in his home town and get as many seahawks as they can with Richard Sherman in his corner.

They're still going to bury Daniel. :( Funny how people claim Daniel has no maintstream appeal, when he's constantly being chanted for at random sporting events. :p

KissVibes

Banned
So, if the CM Punk thing isn't a work, any chance he'd be in the next WWE wrassling game?

Yeah, because they're already working on it.

Every wrestling game is a year behind in character design. We'll finally get Daniel Bryan with Yes! chants.

AND BIG DAVE BATISTA ON THE COVER.

strobogo

Banned
NXT stars who will be most succesfful on the main roster:

1. Sami Zayn
2. Tyler Breeze
3. Big Cass/Enzo
4. Aiden English
5. Adrian Neville

I worry that PAC will just be in the Kofi spot once he gets called up due to his terrible speaking skills and style that only works so many times before you've seen it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom