• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Christian

his match with ADR was the best i've seen from either guy in a long time

also.

BfgP3ZdCQAAS2gT.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
CHRISTIAN IS YOUR FAVORITE WWE SUPERSTARS FAVORITE WWE SUPERSTAR.

AJ Styles mentioned Christian in his recent shoot interview as well. Said he was a great Ring General and he learned alot from him during Christian's time in TNA. Said his time working with Christian was one of his most favorite times in TNA, because he had so much fun.

Aiii

So not worth it
Me and Shark Johnson are two people, pal. Two peeps.

Christian is indeed the shit and possibly the most underrated wrestler of the last ten years.

Hey now, count me in that, that makes three of us in this here thread ALONE.

We can start a faction and everything, we can call it the pWo.

Really? I always imagined Vince as being very approachable as a boss, given how big that company is I've always figured he's the kind of boss you can knock on his door, drop by and have his ear (if he has time of course) for whatever.

I can imagine if Punk can air his grievances and Vince can talk him down and give him some time off, he can get him back and they can even turn this story into a worked shoot.

I always see Vince as Mr. Mcmahon so seeing interact with anybody with his normal voice is bizarre. To think he has talked to JTG and knows who Zack Ryder is just weird.

Hasney

AJ Styles mentioned Christian in his recent shoot interview as well. Said he was a great Ring General and he learned alot from him during Christian's time in TNA. Said his time working with Christian was one of his most favorite times in TNA, because he had so much fun.

Christian, Style and Tomko as a trio was probably the best TNA has ever been too.

strobogo

Banned
Christian is so good he can't even get his own DVD. I guess Shark will have to settle for watching the first 1/3 of an Edge DVD.

Austin brings up walking out in 2002 so often on his podcast that it got me thinking about what they could have done differently. Instead of booking Bork to beat Austin in an unannounced KOTR qualifier, why not have Austin be in the KOTR and have an Austin/Bork final be the selling point of the show. Bork would win and put Austin out of action for a couple months. It puts the KOTR over by having Austin in it, makes Bork look like a monster, gives Austin time off to rest and recharge, and gives both guys a storyline after Summerslam 2002. Seems like that would have worked out better for everyone involved. But Austin was burned out, paranoid, and an alcoholic at the time, so he might not have gone for any of that, either.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like the captain a whole lot actually, always have.

It's just I like tweeking Shark Johnson more! ONE MORE MATCH, ONE MORE MATCH.

strobogo

Banned
Looks disgusting. No wonder he didn't get used in the match. I would have loved if they sent him out at 30 and he got the reaction Rey got.

strobogo

Banned
Awww!

Even though it's kind of funny, it's still astonishingly baffling just how hard WWE have sabotaged Ryder.

He's lucky he even has a job. Dude isn't good, isn't charismatic, and really brings nothing to the table. I have no idea how he got over in the first place because his Youtube show wasn't good to begin with.

Mr. Sam

He's lucky he even has a job. Dude isn't good, isn't charismatic, and really brings nothing to the table. I have no idea how he got over in the first place because his Youtube show wasn't good to begin with.

I'm not a Zack rider but he's not that bad and he really was over. May well still be; haven't seem him on TV for, like, a year. Poor guy.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The opening to Raw tomorrow will be glorious.

I don't know who they throw out there to curb the onslaught on Punk chants.

strobogo

Banned
He is that bad. He's not good at wrestling. He's not good at talking. He definitely shouldn't be a face, but instead a dip shit comedy heel who gets beat up a lot. Kind of like what he started out as in the gimmick. He should be the guy in the authority that Mad Ox gets to be mean to when everyone else is mean to him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He is that bad. He's not good at wrestling. He's not good at talking. He definitely shouldn't be a face, but instead a dip shit comedy heel who gets beat up a lot. Kind of like what he started out as in the gimmick. He should be the guy in the authority that Mad Ox gets to be mean to when everyone else is mean to him.

But Ryder would just be a really bad Heath Slater then.

G-Fex

there's so many good simpsons references we can tie to these past events, just like the ones botchamania listed.

i'm reminded of the radioactive man episode.

Ric Flair: We don't need CM Punk, we've got a perfectly good draw right here.. *puts his hand on Daniel Bryan's shoulder and smiles*

*dbry smiles excited*

Cut to Ric Flair in CM Punk Trunks

Ric Flair: Best in the world! Clobbering time...WOOOOOOOOOOoooo

Vince: That's it, Wrestlemania's cancelled!

Mr. Sam

Vince: Ahoy-hoy!
Bryan: Mr. McMahon, this is Daniel Bryan, friend of the big quitter. Well, I just wanted to tell you, I'm a big quitter too - and I quit! *winks*
Brie: Daniel, Mr. McMahon can't see you winking.
Bryan: So-- *screams and hangs up*

G-Fex

Vince: Ahoy-hoy!
Bryan: Mr. McMahon, this is Daniel Bryan, friend of the big quitter. Well, I just wanted to tell you, I'm a big quitter too - and I quit! *winks*
Brie: Daniel, Mr. McMahon can't see you winking.
Bryan: So-- *screams and hangs up*

Gold

UberTag

These Simpsons refs are glorious, guys. Keep 'em up!

Me and Shark Johnson are two people, pal. Two peeps.

Christian is indeed the shit and possibly the most underrated wrestler of the last ten years.
I'm also a Christian mark. Along with AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose and all those other names Shark Johnson rattled off.
strobogo doesn't know who he's messing with.

Ithil

Bastista is in the ring for a promo.

Cole: And here come the YESes!

Vince: Oh, no! No, don't do that! You're supposed to be
cheering him!

JBL: Hall of Famer Pat Patterson now in the ring pleading with
the crowd for... for some kind of sanity.

Cole: Uh-oh, and a barrage of YESes now knocking Pat
unconscious.

JBL: Wow. This is uh... This is a black day for sports entertainment.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Bastista is in the ring for a promo.

Cole: And here come the YESes!

Vince: Oh, no! No, don't do that! You're supposed to be
cheering him!

JBL: Hall of Famer Pat Patterson now in the ring pleading with
the crowd for... for some kind of sanity.

Cole: Uh-oh, and a barrage of YESes now knocking Pat
unconscious.

JBL: Wow. This is uh... This is a black day for sports entertainment.

This is my favorite.

strobogo

Banned
I need a wrasslin show to do right now. One that's already online and free that I don't have to download or pay for. And isn't from a company I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom