• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

strobogo

Banned
I know exactly what's happening. Vince/HHH are purposely sabotaging the Raw, mainly the stuff before the main event, so when the ratings come in tomorrow and are much lower than last week (and they will be because this is horrific) Vince/HHH will have more proof to bury Dbry.

That's would be Hogan level shit right there. It still makes me laugh how completely transparent he was at his ratings ploys, yet no one ever called him out on it. Like taking off weeks that had a big sporting event or weak holiday shows, then claiming the ratings were down because he wasn't on them, but raised (back to normal) when he was on the next week. Or getting his segments switched around for similar reasons. And if his segment did poorly, he'd blame the segment before his of ruining it. And if the segment after his did well, he'd take credit for being a good lead in angle. And no one called him on it.

Brinbe

delayed pyro says it all... this is just terrible, vanilla garbage. gave us what we wanted and it STILL sucked, which doesn't bode well.

Sephzilla

Bryan won clean, I don't give a fuck if Orton attacked afterwards.

I can tell you exactly what will happen on Raw next week. HHH will come out next week and play tweener and side with Bryan so that he can leach off of Brian's over level and not look bad.

Bryan won clean, I don't give a fuck if Orton attacked afterwards.

I can tell you exactly what will happen on Raw next week. HHH will come out next week and play tweener and side with Bryan so that he can leach off of Brian's over level and not look bad.

Maybe Orton will lose against each member in the elimination chamber only to win at EC

SoulPlaya

more money than God
delayed pyro says it all... this is just terrible, vanilla garbage. gave us what we wanted and it STILL sucked, which doesn't bode well.
You guys need to get this through your heads. The show will suck no matter who is in the main event. Punk was WWE Champion for more than a year, and the show sucked. Bryan was in the main event the latter half of last year, and the show still sucked. Punk stays gone, comes back, the show will still suck! Bryan gets into the main event, becomes #1 guy in the company, the show will still suck.

It's going to suck because it's not the talent that's the problem, it's the storytelling and lack of creative storylines.

It's going to suck, no matter what.

So what did we learn tonight besides Cody Rhodes is a goddamn moron? Because it didn't really make sense. They tried making Bryan corporate once before remember? He got a suit and a hair bun. It was stupid.

Gorillaz

So was tonight suppose to be WWE's way of saying "we'll give you want you want but our way"? This entire night came off as them acting childish over how much DB is over and making everything else shitty leading up to the fight

Pavaloo

They broke up fighting each other guys. Bryan was all pissy because he thought he was a weak link.

So Bryan vs Kane at EC with him fighting HHH at mania? He literally just took Punk's spot? lol

UberTag

You guys need to get this through your heads. The show will suck no matter who is in the main event. Punk was WWE Champion for more than a year, and the show sucked. Bryan was in the main event the latter half of last year, and the show still sucked. Punk stays gone, comes back, the show will still suck! Bryan gets into the main event, becomes #1 guy in the company, the show will still suck.

It's going to suck because it's not the talent that's the problem, it's the storytelling and lack of creative storylines.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.
The common denominator to RAW sucking has nothing to do with who's put over in the main event, who's champ, whether Sting debuts as Maddox's replacement or even Cena.
It's Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Not against 5 competitors.
What Elimination Chamber pay-per-views have you been watching?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

bullshit

WUvvrlG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom