• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How is DBry lightning in a bottle? How is it 24 hours? Did Heel just start watching Raw? He was over long before Superbowl mentions.
EDIT: and get this Emma chick off my TV yesterday.

bubbles.gif

UberTag

The one detail I got out of today's Figure Four Daily is that Bryan Alvarez isn't convinced the Extreme Rules pay-per-view is still going to be at Key Arena in Seattle.

Now he's not sure.

THE IDEA THAT BRIE CAN OUT WRESTLE ANYBODY OR ANYTHING IS HILARIOUS.

Maybe, but she's able to out-talk-over-everyone-else-without-saying-anything-of-substance though....

To be fair, she is dating Daniel Bryan so she's probably learned how to be an amazing wrestler from him unlike her terrible sister who's dating John Cena, am I right?

Edit: Damn it, Dragonzord

Edit #2: Wait a second... "Dragonzord"? Black guy in the avatar? I found Xavier Woods' GAF Account!

KissVibes

Banned
SHES FUCKING DANIEL BRYAN BRAH MEANS SHES TOP 5 FEMALE WRESTLERS

Bryan can turn shit storylines into gold but can't turn shit wrestlers into anything great.

Not to mention she doesn't give a shit about wrestling well, as long as her reality show stays on the air.

FyreWulff

Was talking to a friend that went to RAW tonight, he sums it up thusly:

"It felt like they were intentionally try to get the crowd off their rhythm. Dead spots all around. Everyone was just kind of meh as they left."

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
nobody posted this?

"AJ has major heat for calling Naomi a baked potato on RAW, which some backstage believe was a racial slur. AJ already has a lot of heat because she is dating CM Punk so this could be the last straw. More to come after RAW - Dave Meltzer"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You don't want me to talk about the Bellas. Like, I don't care for AJ and think she's 'over' because she got shoved into some of the biggest storylines ever not because of her natural charisma or whatever. But I see a place for her. I don't want her gone.

The Bellas are the two biggest fucking leaches in all of WWE history. They're like if Sable or Sunny was fucking Shawn and Shawn was whipped by them and just made it so they get to do whatever they want. They're fucking failed models turned failed wrestlers turned failed actresses turned failed wrestlers turned failed reality stars. They should shut their fucking mouths when it comes to wrestling because they're both awful and don't even come from a wrestling background. They talk over peoples promos, they prevent more entertaining divas(Maria and Maryse aren't good wrestlers, but Maria's got a good connection with fans when she was there, and Maryse is a great heel that could be molded into a proper manager) and more attractive divas from returning and likely getting put in the spotlight. Despite doing nothing remarkable, they get matches on tv just about every week or are involved in an angle somehow, some way.

They are a fucking albatross that are only sticking with WWE because of their stupid reality show. You can tell me Brie is 'improving all the time,' but she'd be fucking gone in a heartbeat if Bryan became lowcard or her show was cancelled. Fuck the Bellas.

nobody posted this?
"AJ has major heat for calling Naomi a baked potato on RAW, which some backstage believe was a racial slur. AJ already has a lot of heat because she is dating CM Punk so this could be the last straw. More to come after RAW - Dave Meltzer"

Is it a racial slur? I've heard a lot of racial slurs in my time and this isn't one of them.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Why did Miz make a cameo?

Also, when is Ambrose or Langston going to defend their titles again? WWE often is so lazy with their writing.

UberTag

Um I thought it was obvious she was talking about Naomi's outfit looked like tin foil
This is what we call "grasping at straws".
If the WWE wants an excuse to fire AJ they can twist "baked potato" into a racial slur even if it has not once been used as a racial slur in the history of the human race.

I like learning new things.
baked potato
The act of defecating onto a piece of aluminum foil that has been placed over a sexual partner's face for the purpose of the receiver becoming aroused by the heat produced by the bowel movement. Similar to a "Hot Carl", but using a piece of aluminum foil rather than saran-wrap to produce a more intense heat effect due to the higher conductivity of the aluminum foil.
John bought a roll of aluminum foil so he could give his lady one hot baked potato.
I take that back. I don't like learning new things.

gurudyne

Was talking to a friend that went to RAW tonight, he sums it up thusly:

"It felt like they were intentionally try to get the crowd off their rhythm. Dead spots all around. Everyone was just kind of meh as they left."

That doesn't sound too surprising but I think that's more of a product of how the show is run. From other reports I've heard about live RAW shows, they don't care about putting on a show for the people in the live audience beyond keeping them entertained enough to serve as a good backdrop for the TV show. Positioning, lighting, promos, music--show's not designed to keep them solidly entertained the whole way through, it's built solely around the cameras.

I have never heard that as a racial slur but that baked potato line was random as hell...along with most of the shit she says.

Took me a second to figure out she was making fun of the tin-foil-like clothing, but it's pretty obvious that's all she meant in retrospect. I would pay to hear the logical connection they can make between "baked potato" and "racial slur".

we don't bake potatoes in tin foil here, that sounds insanely mongish and a waste of tin foil quite frankly. what the fuck, americans?

Took me a second to figure out she was making fun of the tin-foil-like clothing, but it's pretty obvious that's all she meant in retrospect. I would pay to hear the logical connection they can make between "baked potato" and "racial slur".

Lol. Logical and the WWE? Yeah, I didn't think it was racial, but I would have never guessed that she was talking about the shiny suit. I guess I was blinded by the booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom