• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Kaladin

They charge $30 more for extra controllers than their competition, the pro controller is $20 more than the competition's controllers. Everything else is like $30.

It's just overly expensive for these accessories when I could put that extra $80 I'm spending on accessories on another 1 or 2 games.

my favorite nintendo fanboys are the ones doubling down

I stopped giving them the benefit of the doubt when a significant portion of them were genuinely upset to the point of anger that the site's logo changed in support of America's Supreme Court gay marriage legalization instead of in tribute to Iwata

I agree the prices of the Joycon's are ridiculous. But the Pro controllers, at $70 is only 5 dollars more than what DS4's used to cost around the PS4 launch at $64.99. Hopefully their Amazon prices drop like DS4's did.

Sephzilla

You shouldn't be buying a new console at launch for a Zelda game because the Zelda games haven't been that good for a while anyway

ShadyK54

You shouldn't be buying a new console at launch for a Zelda game because the Zelda games haven't been that good for a while anyway

Hot damn. Think I may end up selling mine if I keep my preorder. Launch just doesn't look that interesting.

On topic: I want to watch Smackdown because I was occupied with The Flash last night, but I've realized I have this weeks and last weeks SD's recorded. Is it worth going through them?

CONSOLE ZELDAS DAMNIT

TP had two of the best zelda dungeons ever - city in the sky and ice mansion. Bit drab but I always enjoy a replay.

SS had major problems in that it had exhausting dungeon treks, that left me unable to care yes, but that's just one game.

Who says Zelda 4, maggle?

Force of habit, that's what it appeared as in the upcoming releases column of my magazines for ages :/

Sometimes I call oot zelda 64 too

shanafan

Force of habit, that's what it appeared as in the upcoming releases column of my magazines for ages :/

Sometimes I call oot zelda 64 too

When I looked up Zelda 4, Four Swords popped up lol.

I watched a Cinemassacre playthrough of A Link to the Past recently, and they talked about some people called it Zelda 3. I literally have never heard any of these alternate titles!

Beefy

C1SF3Nt.gif

Pot tax brother.
Booker wasn't having that shit

Yup. He faced him at Wrestlemania 29 and then lost. Ziggler cashed in the next night so I wonder how things would have gone if he never got busted.

Yeah who knows what's going on with Swagger given he went from Raw to Smackdown for a five second Corbin feud,
I thought maybe they were going to shoot it into Swaggy(at least I was hoping that was the plan) but whatever 😢

Man I came here to talk about the interesting geography lesson from one Daniel Bryan on talking smack and instead I get talking switch, again.

Heroman

Banned
I find it werid that people who already weren't going to buy the switch keep on talking about why they aren't going to buy it.

Bryan is so fun on talking smack, just got past his Ellsworth bit, and some people dared to say he wasn't a good promo guy.

Man I don't dig this Corbin stache, he actually looks better with just the chin strap.

you're in a thread full of wrestling fans who bitch about raw but dont watch it anymore

Pretty sure the people bitching about Raw still watch it even if its via youtube clips, I know I do.

Anth0ny

i think i'm going to end up getting a switch because I'm a streamer now and I'm doing it for the good of the people

but I still think this thing is going to bomb. too many mistakes being made here.

ShadyK54

Digging into last night's SD, and I was scared there for a second when Corbin came out. Dat energy evaporated super hard. Luckily Ambrose and Styles revived them just as fast.

Top Bottom