• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Pikma

Banned
Pikma, I don't want you to feel trapped by this statement. I know that sometimes you hurt. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I will not judge you.
I don't know what you're talking about but I appreciate it, it warms my heart to know people like you exist on the internet

Ithil

Well he didn't seem to understand that none of them were speaking from experience and it was the "everyone recites a line of this piece" thing they do. He said "It was interesting that they had...every black wrestler commenting on Jackie Robinson including Alicia Fox and no white wrestlers did and I would just presume that there are white wrestlers who might know a lot more about baseball history" and compared it to when Miz would do segments on dvds and was clearly speaking prepared material. I don't think he was really being racist more like he only approached it from the perspective that if someone is talking about the history of something they should probably get some old white wrestlers who were around back then (or old black wrestlers.)

His point was that they specifically just got all the black people on the roster to talk about Jackie Robinson for Black History Month, reciting some generic scripted material. It's a weird, phony PR thing WWE does that feels very outdated.

Anth0ny

It'd be one thing if it was just a cheap heel heat gimmick but it's basically just him using his own actual beliefs turned up to 11 instead....

i'm not a fan of racist supporters getting money to play racist supporters.

excelsiorlef

he's working you

you're being worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrked

British Strong Style

C4I82e3XUAEZjKw.jpg

Odd how Trent is simultaneously one of the biggest faces in ICW while a major heel in PROGRESS. Wonder if he'll turn heel for the teased Joe Coffey feud.

Sf2 will always be my GoAT game. It's from countless hours playing it at the arcades. Challengers/Competition way better in person than online mess. Ah the good times

6*

Riddle vs Shibata was magical. I much prefer this type of style, short-hard hitting matches.

That is why Shibata and Riddle are two of my favorites.

Nah, PS4, all you need is the console, maybe a second controller and whatever USB cables you want to use to charge them plus we'll say two games.

That's around $500. $50 more if you didn't have Plus and wanted it, but that is optional on a PS4.

Yep, so Switch, all you need is the console and Zelda. That's $347. Using your approach here.. Two games is still less than $400 which is still *uses calculator*...still less than the $500.

You don't "need" to follow IGN's guidelines for the "full experience" smh

Raw64life

I had both MK and SF games as a kid and enjoyed both. I probably liked SF better, but not by much.

SFV is better than any SFII. Jabronies.

Possibly, but until I can buy a version of SFV where I get a full games worth of content on the disk, I'll never find out.

Top Bottom