• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

Wait. Wait. I wouldn't even have to buy a Switch to play this fancy new Zeldar game? We totally have a Wii U and it's gonna be on that, too. Ha! Nintendo, you so crazy.

I apologize for bringing up the Switch again.

Pikma

Banned
Wait. Wait. I wouldn't even have to buy a Switch to play this fancy new Zeldar game? We totally have a Wii U and it's gonna be on that, too. Ha! Nintendo, you so crazy.

I apologize for bringing up the Switch again.
Two pages of Sephzilla saying how much he doesn't care about the Switch incoming

The women's segment was fun. Becky continues to be the best babyface going on the main roster. Would like her and Mickie's match to go until Wrestlemania but at this rate it doesn't look like there will be any SD women's match on the card.

Is Naomi actually winning the belt at some point or is this just a filler feud? I'm happy she's getting her shot but I'm wary of how the match on Sunday will be.

Kaladin

IGN did a video outlining the costs of everything you'd need to buy to get the full experience from the Switch. They included two games : Legend Of Zelda special edition and 1-2 Switch. They also included a pro controller and a couple of other accessories. They even had a list of accessories you might want that they didn't include in the price, such as a second set of Joycons or the charging base for the Joycons.

Total price? $700. Would be just over $600 if you went with the standard edition Zelda.

This is why I'm not getting a switch. Fuck that.

I thought weed was OK in WWE now, but not synthetic shit?

I don't think they would know what to do with Riddle anyway. Dude seems so comfortable in his character now, if they forced him to take on some bullshit they write it would probably come off awkward.
I think it's that weed is a fine (like with Swagger) but synthetic weed is a suspension like with Matt Sydal.

Sephzilla

People are asking if the switch is going to have button mapping. Nintendo can't even put a fucking web browser in the damn thing, you think they're going to put button mapping in?

The Switch is the Nia Jax of console gaming.

I wish it were the Emmalina of console gaming, and would just never actually show up.

The SNES CD Rom is the Emmalina of console gaming

Kaladin

People are asking if the switch is going to have button mapping. Nintendo can't even put a fucking web browser in the damn thing, you think they're going to put button mapping in?

Nintendo.....the company that comes up with wacky control schemes so you can use their wacky control schemes having button mapping? You think they would let you fuck with their wacky control schemes. HAH!

IGN did a video outlining the costs of everything you'd need to buy to get the full experience from the Switch. They included two games : Legend Of Zelda special edition and 1-2 Switch. They also included a pro controller and a couple of other accessories. They even had a list of accessories you might want that they didn't include in the price, such as a second set of Joycons or the charging base for the Joycons.

Total price? $700. Would be just over $600 if you went with the standard edition Zelda.

> full experience

> limited edition

why

Heroman

Banned

The same can be said for every system.

Kaladin

The same can be said for every system.

Nah, Nintendo went accessory crazy on this one. They priced their Joycon sets at $80 when a second controller from MS or Sony was $50. Chargers and shit are like $30. That pro controller is $70.

I think they saw the money people are making on cell phone accessories and thought they would do that but first party.

I actually have yet to see a Riddle match, what are some of his best?

You'll need to pay to see the matches in Evolve, PWG, or RevPro. However, I can highly recommend his matches in Evolve against Hero:

Evolve 57: http://wrestlingwiththoughts.tumblr.../chris-hero-vs-matthew-riddle-evolve-57-march
Evolve 71: http://wrestlingwiththoughts.tumblr...hris-hero-vs-matthew-riddle-evolve-71-october
Evolve 73: http://wrestlingwiththoughts.tumblr...ris-hero-vs-matthew-riddle-evolve-73-november

Heroman

Banned
Nah, Nintendo went accessory crazy on this one. They priced their Joycon sets at $80 when a second controller from MS or Sony was $50. Chargers and shit are like $30. That pro controller is $70.

I think they saw the money people are making on cell phone accessories and thought they would do that but first party.
Dude , if you wanted the "pure" ps4 experience at launch you have to spend about a grand.
And Sony controllers are like 60.

At least here, a Pro Controller RRP is like £5 more than a DualShock RRP. And it's got a bunch of extra stuff in. *shrug*

Wasn't it leading up to WrestleMania as well?
That was when he was going against Alberto for the title; however, I think he was punished and is still being punished lol.
Yup. He faced him at Wrestlemania 29 and then lost. Ziggler cashed in the next night so I wonder how things would have gone if he never got busted.

Yeah who knows what's going on with Swagger given he went from Raw to Smackdown for a five second Corbin feud,

Kaladin

Dude , if you wanted the "pure" ps4 experience at launch you have to spend about a grand.

Nah, PS4, all you need is the console, maybe a second controller and whatever USB cables you want to use to charge them plus we'll say two games.

That's around $500. $50 more if you didn't have Plus and wanted it, but that is optional on a PS4.

It's all a work until the day someone actually dies in the ring

I really hope that never happens of course
51aa0b4fdbmitsuharumisawa.jpg

Do you want a second controller?
Do you want the pro controller?
Do you want the charging base for your controllers?

All extra.
but like

that's how it always is. no console comes with two controllers, i needed to buy the power a dock for my ds4's as well.

Anth0ny

my favorite nintendo fanboys are the ones doubling down

"Damn, this sucks. I used the browser on Wii U all the time. Oh well."

Which is a shame, because last week, Naiomi was pretty damn good in the ring. Still not nailed her promo character yet though.

Yeah she was the weakest of the 4 in the ring by far, but at least she didn't fumble around with her promo. Becky Lynch was fire Mickey was fire, Alexa is awesome.

Top Bottom