• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Hasney

dhMeAzK.gif

x97js496lnpx.gif

Why is Mojo a thing? He's like that loud annoying douche bag at the party nobody likes and everyone wants to punch in the face and eventually passes out drunk only to wake up a couple hours later and piss in your sink or in a plant pot in your living room.

Kaladin

Why is Mojo a thing? He's like that loud annoying douche bag at the party nobody likes and everyone wants to punch in the face and eventually passes out drunk only to wake up a couple hours later and piss in your sink or in a plant pot in your living room.

You obviously ain't hype.

Heroman

Banned
He played football.

Zach

Maybe I should marry my ladyfriend so I can afford spending thousands of dollars on wrestling events. 🤔

You want lower levels or higher. Floor sucks balls if you're going to a larger event like this. You can't see shit over all the people and signs.
Gotcha. I just hope the nosebleeds don't suck. Hopefully I'll still be able to enjoy it as much considering I usually always get really close seats to any event I go to.

I seriously don't see what anyone ever saw in Triple H. Other than Vince seeing that he was buff. That lame voice,all the propers in the world to try to make him 'cool' or 'badass' despite the fact that he wasn't as badass as Stone Cold and he wasn't as cool as Hall or Nash. Mediocrity at its finest.

Data West, you're one of the best.

Kaladin

Gotcha. I just hope the nosebleeds don't suck. Hopefully I'll still be able to enjoy it as much considering I usually always get really close seats to any event I go to.

Shit, I'm front row at most every non WWE wrestling event I've been to. WWE front row prices are outrageous and it's better to get lower level or higher in large places anyway.

I'm coming close to buying Elder Scrolls online. I didnt like Oblivion or Skyrim very much at all, this Morrowind expansion though.

I feel like I am getting worked.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm coming close to buying Elder Scrolls online. I didnt like Oblivion or Skyrim very much at all, this Morrowind expansion though.

I feel like I am getting worked.

I bought it while it was on sale in preparation for the Morrowind expansion

at the very least I'll get a fun month out of it

Zach

I seriously don't see what anyone ever saw in Triple H. Other than Vince seeing that he was buff. That lame voice,all the props in the world to try to make him 'cool' or 'badass' despite the fact that he wasn't as badass as Stone Cold and he wasn't as cool as Hall or Nash. Mediocrity at its finest.
You're right. But two things: 1) he's the designated driver of the wrassle biz, right? It's safe. 2) obvs he married in, so no surprise he's front and center forever.

What baffles me is the fans who bought it.

I seriously don't see what anyone ever saw in Triple H. Other than Vince seeing that he was buff. That lame voice,all the props in the world to try to make him 'cool' or 'badass' despite the fact that he wasn't as badass as Stone Cold and he wasn't as cool as Hall or Nash. Mediocrity at its finest.

You're not wrong that HHH is the ultimate wrestling tryhard character.

BUT

He was believable 'enough' as a main eventer. You could slap him into the main event scene and the audience would buy it.

Zach

I also seem to be the only person annoyed by prime 2000-2002 Triple H being booked in every fancy match possible with every top talent possible to go as long as possible to artificially make him seem great. Like, I totally get pushing a guy, but it was way overkill. Unlike anything else I can recall.

Pikma

Banned
Everyone loves to shit on him because of his gimmick but the guy is actually one of the smartest guys on the roster, up there with Xavier Woods, and also a pretty nice person from what I've read

They even mentioned something about this on a Talking Smack episode

Everyone loves to shit on him because of his gimmick but the guy is actually one of the smartest guys on the roster, up there with Xavier Woods, and also a pretty nice person from what I've read

They even mentioned something about this on a Talking Smack episode
Who cares how smart and nice he is? If he is the fucking shits then he is the fucking shits and guess what Pikamu. He is the fucking shits and he sucks, he's not going anywhere and no one will be watching his match at all. No one likes him. I'm smart and I'm a bad guy but I'm THE FUCKING MAN!

Xavier and Mojo combined won't even get one world title. Gonna quote myself when Xavier retires after New Day is broken up overnight on the go-home Raw for a C-show

Pikma

Banned
Who cares how smart and nice he is? If he is the fucking shits then he is the fucking shits and guess what Pikamu. He is the fucking shits and he sucks, he's not going anywhere and no one will be watching his match at all. No one likes him. I'm smart and I'm a bad guy but I'm THE FUCKING MAN!
I never said he was a good wrestler, I just said that if you hate him that means his gimmick works, and guess who else is getting worked? You, Markaveli

On Triple H, I don't hate him but there was a real fuckin' irony when he called Bryan a B+ player considering that's about his level at best.

Also Fuck HHH

I'm the only person who isn't offended by/ doesn't hate mojo

Given the majority of the time I've seen him is the gif, I just find him funny.

Pikma

Banned
Put some cake on it playa!

How are you supposed to hate him when he's a face? Fucking Pikmark?
Have you ever seen him interact with Zack Ryder? He gets pissed off with him constantly, and for the same reasons you hate him

Want proof?
x97js496lnpx.gif

You are getting worked Bluce, admit it😂😂😂

I never said he was a good wrestler, I just said that if you hate him that means his gimmick works, and guess who else is getting worked? You, Markaveli

This hillbilly on hillbilly violence has got to stop.

Have you ever seen him interact with Zack Ryder? He gets pissed off with him constantly, and for the same reasons you hate him

Want proof?
x97js496lnpx.gif

You are getting worked Bluce, admit it😂😂😂
Why would I watch anything that has that shit in it? And why would I click any of your gifs anyway? Sit down before I tell everyone your secrets.

Once again, fuck him and most importantly fuck hhh.

Now...does Mojo get the extra little push to his theoretical singles run, or do they finally give Curt something to do that isn't phasing out of existence as soon as the cameras start rolling?

They've been jobbing Hawkins out to Kalisto in 10 seconds to a roll up on house shows recently.

In 10 seconds to a rollup after Kalisto wrestled a match against Baron Corbin and got pinned by Corbin after an End of Days....

So take a guess.

Top Bottom