• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Mahonay

Banned
Original Power Rangers had WWE levels of booking:

Red Ranger - Had Native American heritage.

Yellow Ranger - Asian heritage.

Pink Ranger - A girl.

Black Ranger - ...
The stories of the cast constantly bullying Billy for being gay to the point he wanted to kill himself is pretty heartbreaking.

enewtabie

Listened to Jericho's podcast with Anderson,Gallows and Enzo..Pretty funny. Jericho mentions Miz rejuvenated his career by using his wife lol

Mahonay

Banned
I think I regularly watched Power Rangers until Power Rangers Zeo. Funnily I think that's about the time I got into wrestling.

Sephzilla

New Power Rangers movie makes me stupidly mad because the red ranger and black ranger actors need to switch roles.

the new power rangers movie makes me stupidly bad because it seems like it's making a bunch of stupid changes that add nothing to the movie, and sometimes just me things look worse.

I think I regularly watched Power Rangers until Power Rangers Zeo. Funnily I think that's about the time I got into wrestling.

Zeo is roughly where I tuned out too. New bad guy wasn't as cool as Zedd. Zords weren't as cool. Uniforms weren't as cool. Jason is brought back for a nostalgia pop and then he leaves again.

Tall4Life

Thank god I saved this when it was first posted in the thread.

MFJbMMj.jpg

Then there was also this, lol
Triple H putting over young talent once again.

Zeo was the shit, I remember having the figure of jason as a kid. Man, the 6th ranger was always so cool. Then around that period big bad beetle borgs was out too lol.

Fox318

Cathy Kelley posted this on her twitter. Can you find the two things that are funny for it being in a WWE office. One was probably taken from twitter.

IS that the office policy?

You can't have photos of your family here.

Just pics of the product and boss.

Menome

SHOOT - All of the other Power Rangers shows sucked because they didn't have a zord as cool as this hoss motherfucker

latest

I remember when the Green Ranger first showed up, it was the topic of conversation at school, first from the 'mystery' of it, to the sudden realisation that the Dragon-Zord could attach to the Mega-Zord.

Also, looking back: Tommy looked like HBK doing a "Hello fellow schoolchildren" role.

After the original, Lost Galaxy has the GOAT theme.

the new power rangers movie makes me stupidly bad because it seems like it's making a bunch of stupid changes that add nothing to the movie, and sometimes just me things look worse.
Why do they gotta make it seem like they all just so happen to stumble upon the power coins?

Why can't they be recruited as teenagers with attitude? :(

Mahonay

Banned
I remember when the Green Ranger first showed up, it was the topic of conversation at school, first from the 'mystery' of it, to the sudden realisation that the Dragon-Zord could attach to the Mega-Zord.
Yep. Same for me. Everyone wanted to be Green Ranger on the playground during recess.

Pikma

Banned
Listened to Jericho's podcast with Anderson,Gallows and Enzo..Pretty funny. Jericho mentions Miz rejuvenated his career by using his wife lol
I'd disagree with this but seeing how he basically does everything with her, including training, maybe it's true haha.

Whatever it's motivations are it's great to see him on top of his game, dude is one of the best on the mic and he's definitely improved inside the ring as of late.

BULLET CLUB, STEALERS OF SWEETS!

Good God, Kenny's VA is also terrible. And isn't the whole point of Kenny is that despite him knowing Japanese he doesn't speak it? THIS SHOW HATES KAYFABE.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Power Rangers is trash. TMNT, I get the hype for. Transformers, He-Man, Battletoads, Thundetcats, etc I understand perfectly. But Power Rangers? That's just lame kids in tights missing wildly with kicks. I can watch 205 Live if I want that.

Top Bottom