• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I demand that 31GhostsIV be my manager in the GWF.

There's an offer I can't refuse.

You guys should watch super Sentai that's where the good stuff is. Escpailly Kamen Rider

trre.gif

I am relaxed. I have grapefruit IPA and Yakuza 0, its all good.

I finally finished my playthrough of Yakuza 0 earlier this week, loved it Maggle. I've still got REVII, FFXV and Battlefield 1 sat there waiting some form of completion but meh, plus I haven't hung out in WrassleGAF for a while and this seems like a better way to spend my evening.

the Berenstain rift is real and the Hadron Collider is what fucked up our timeline and put us here. It's the only logical explanation for this shit.

Hasney

I finally finished my playthrough of Yakuza 0 earlier this week, loved it Maggle. I've still got REVII, FFXV and Battlefield 1 sat there waiting some form of completion but meh, plus I haven't hung out in WrassleGAF for a while and this seems like a better way to spend my evening.

I probably would have finished by now, but I got addicted to that cabaret club minigame. Finished FFXV, but I'm now limiting myself to a game until I've finished it or just dropping it from now on. Need to finish Yakuza before my Switxh and Zelda come though.

Kaladin

Friends, why didn't anyone tell me how awesome Stardew Valley is?

It's probably the best farming / slice of life sim I've played. Better and more in depth than any Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing for sure.

Kaladin

Not if you're on console, but those of us on PC had it ages ago. But wither way, so good.

PS4. It's refreshing having this kind of game on the big screen again. I've only had farming and slice of life games on 3DS like Animal Crossing or Story of Seasons lately.

Kaladin

I just figured all the totals from Ticketmaster.com. There are only 1,892 seats left for Mania. That's not counting anything on secondary markets, as I'm sure WWE doesn't count those.

Top Bottom