• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

klonere

Banned
haskins riddle

CnabKgr.gif

You know it was on the last OTT show right?

Is Fight Nation non carny now? I thought they'd reeled themselves in, but I saw they're starting a Z-Dvivsion and running New York shows

Speaking of carny, those of you who remember PCW's carnyness from yesterday:
xNpVmBnl.png

RVO6M2ll.png
I don't know their financials or even what they draw, or even know anything about then but the very least they could have done is said we'll have donation buckets and we'll match it to x amount. Or just have a standard show and not name it after someone,

I don't know their financials or even what they draw, or even know anything about then but the very least they could have done is said we'll have donation buckets and we'll match it to x amount. Or just have a standard show and not name it after someone,

Absolutely, BARE minimum you OK it with the family and none of this clustterfuck would have happened

klonere

Banned
You know it was on the last OTT show right?

Is Fight Nation non carny now? I thought they'd reeled themselves in, but I saw they're starting a Z-Dvivsion and running New York shows

Yeah, the Belfast show that I wasn't at that hasn't made tape yet :(

Fight Nation was carny? Is it an Alex Shane joint?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Chavo is dead? :(

just saw on Jericho's twitter

edit: ah its the older Chavo, that makes more sense then

It was cool the first few times then he decided to do it every match then I got sick of it

This is the WWE mo. Seriously every single non-PPV match is the same back and forth with each guy getting in some signature moves. Sami always does the flip, Sasha does the "i don't think so" thing, Dean withe lariat, and so forth.

Zach

Developmental match shaping up to be BronsonLee/Fox318/Data West vs. Bluekaveli/Professor Beef/FallingEdge.

Sorry, UrbanDandy. I didn't see a downloadable El Dandy.

I'm sure your peanut butter is just as garbage as your cadbury shit and all that other European trash you guys pretend is quality.

Man, fuck the bizarre Okada hate, this is the worst opinion you've ever expressed. Boo this man, boo him I say!

I'm sorry America, but your chocolate is trash. The world agrees, it's not just Europe.

Hey so what's the deal with PCW right now? Pulling some bullshit donation crap?

Doing a Kris Travis Memorial Show where no money from the show goes to his family or charity.

I wouldn't call it scumy on its own but when asked about it their response was "Hey, we've raised 15k for the guy, it's only fair he helps us make some for ourselves!" (actually word for word quote) so fuck that carny ass promotion.

Top Bottom