• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

i1PV0od.jpg

Look at these winners. All thanks to the legendary BronsonLee.

Now let us never speak of WWE 2K16 ever again.

Play Bloodborne you hack

One day!

For me what made this so easy is because everything is contained to the ring. There are promos that will happen, but all the story is laid out in the ring. There also isn't this GOOD VS EVIL thing they go for. Sure there are heels and faces, but it's not like how it is with WWE. It's not nearly as heavy handed and forced.

I'm fairly new to NJPW too, about a year now, but this is just how I've interpreted it.

Yeah there's more heel actions than heel actors if that makes sense and I agree it's all in ring storytelling and it's amazing for it. It's what allows it to be a truly international company imo.

I'm pretty stoney baloney rn and this japanese beef slamming from yesterday is p boring so far. Might skip to main, but I feel like I know who's gonna win because Dato-chan hasn't been shilling his gofundme to hire Naito for his new gymnastic altercations fed.

You know what, it's been 21 years since my first memories of it but I still don't know if Jerry Springer was a work or a shoot(not that watered down bullshit today).

Menome

I'm a bit drunk right now. About to start Episode 7 of Stranger Things. I'm surprised that there's been absolutely no sign of anything wrasslin' related given it's set during the prime era of Hulk/Andre/Macho etc.

I'm a bit drunk right now. About to start Episode 7 of Stranger Things. I'm surprised that there's been absolutely no sign of anything wrasslin' related given it's set during the prime era of Hulk/Andre/Macho etc.
WWE did use the typeface for something and dumb fans tried to make an outrage because, "ZOMG THEYS ALWAYS STEALLLIG!!111 BE ORIGINAL WWE!"

Because they nerds. It's all about that D&D life.

Tall4Life

You've ruined my existence <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 85%;background-size:4100%" title="pensive"></span></span>
First wrestling, now Jerry? Why can't I just have something real in my life.

Maury is real, brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khJBV_7YsDI&app=desktop
Nooooo! Baby Macho Man and the 2inch pythons. This caught me off guard this morning.

The good ol'days of the WB. Wayans Brothers and prime Nikki Cox.

You know what, it's been 21 years since my first memories of it but I still don't know if Jerry Springer was a work or a shoot(not that watered down bullshit today).
Maury is real, brother

It's all bullshit!

Yeah there's more heel actions than heel actors if that makes sense and I agree it's all in ring storytelling and it's amazing for it. It's what allows it to be a truly international company imo.

If you're enjoying NJPW then you should definitely check out some UK feds: Progress or RevPro. I'm sure British Monsoon or FlammableD can chime in offering more info on non-US promotions offering solid entertainment.

So im curious when was the last time the Betting odds for a WWE PPV were wrong mostly cause im looking at the ones for the chamber and i really dont want alexa bliss to loose the belt :(

Top Bottom