• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

slabrock

Banned
the whole nes mini ceasing production thing confirms to me that nintendo is even more out of touch/spiteful of their fans than wwe.

So crazy. I really wanted one then when they made it impossible to get I lost interest quickly. Too bad they didn't strike while the iron was hot and have a ton of them for Christmas; so many lost sales.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"You know it's going to be a ______ show when it gets kicked off with Stephanie McMahon!"

Cole didn't pick the mad lib I would have.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman + Steph

I don't think this is how anyone wanted us to start Monday Night Raw, Byron.

Angry Grimace

Why the fuck would you refuse to wait for a match

It makes no fucken sense

just go fight him in the locker room

how often can they do this set up where Steph refuses to give the match fuck

UberTag

I love how they trot out Mark Henry and act like he's a big deal when he's just going to job like always. It is still Black History Month after all.

NastyBook

A squash match, then? With Mark rolling out of the ring and disappearing when Reigns hops in and starts wailing on Braun at the end of the match?

Gonna say that's a lock for what happens tonight.

Top Bottom