• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Caderfix

wwe rendition of the famous wire 'fuck' monologue.

juse variations of the same moves over and over again.

and Luke Harper is a semi jobber,or a belt warmer. I don't remember him on the mic and he doesn't sell shirts. but he works well,kane level well.

With a focused story-line and an actual push, the shirts thing would be solved, I bet. Being at Kane's level is huge, Kane is great.

BFIB

Yep.

Imagine if Big E was white. He'd be pushed. I'm not saying that because I'm black, I'm saying that because it's Vince. Just look at the guys he's pushed and what they were capable of and then look at Big E and what he's capable of.
Just wait until New Day eats pins all month long, followed by an MLK splash.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
watching UUDD and seeing all the guys being relaxed and friendly and shit, using some actual real names, made me wonder, is there any documentary on wrestling lockrooms?

Dude has come a long way since he re-debut'd. He knows how to use his size both in the ring and in promos. He doesn't have the biggest move set, but you don't expect that from a big guy. He plays the monster heel so well. Dude is legit intimidating and that roar that comes at the beginning of his music should be feared.

He's a big guy that gets it and can use it. He's going to be what they wanted out of Lesnar without the baggage one day.

I don't mind him - I just think he needs longer. There's nothing wrong with a slow build while he learns the game. The biggest improvement he could use right now would be to learn how to throw a convincing shot.

number47

I agree. Kane is amazing. but remember how great kane is with only two title runs in more than 10 years. some people don't need a belt. Harper is great as is. he doesnt need to end shows and he looks dirty. there I said it.

Pikma

Banned
Jericho-Luke-Harper-shirt.jpg

Also LOL @ working ability same as Kane. Come on son.
Lol where's this from

Yep.

Imagine if Big E was white. He'd be pushed. I'm not saying that because I'm black, I'm saying that because it's Vince. Just look at the guys he's pushed and what they were capable of and then look at Big E and what he's capable of.
😔 I have faith

Heroman

Banned
Yep.

Remember, Vince was a huge donor to Trump.

You know, for all the flack WWE (rightfully) gets thrown its way for the 2008-2012 creative dark age, fuck me if it didn't have some of the strongest heels this company has ever had.

Money gimmicks. Money gimmicks EVERYWHERE.

Caderfix

Fuck. I screwed up. How could I forget?

Kane is life. Kane is eternal.

I don't know if you're serious, I am. Kane IS awesome, might not be an elite worker, but, still, presence, character, serious stuff and goofy stuff on top of being solid in the ring. The man is great.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tozawa was on 205 live for the first time last night right?

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I don't know if you're serious, I am. Kane IS awesome, might not be an elite worker, but, still, presence, character, serious stuff and goofy stuff on top of being solid in the ring. The man is great.

After I had given up watching wrestling as a kid, it was Kane that got me back into it as an adult. I saw my friend watching something involving Kane, and I immediately had to know more about this badass looking dude.

Syder

It was widely assumed that because of how early he came back last time a re-injury would occur eventually

If you come back too soon, it turns out it's not going to be fully healed. There's no benefit from rushing stuff back. Ask KENTA how not taking proper time off from injuries works out, every part of his body is currently fucked
When there were rumours floating that he'd be back before MITB, I was like I don't want to see him until SummerSlam at least. In most sports, if you tear your ACL that's you done for a year, if there's no complications. Rollins did his ACL, MCL and Meniscus, coming back so soon was just asking for trouble.

Hope the Triple H feud can finally die and Joe can get a proper storyline.

Nekofrog

Banned
I can think of a couple themes that don't need a spoken word or sound at the beginning. Miz and his "awesome" thing drags it out too long, and ryders woo woo woo should come in as a bridge between verse to chorus.

Barrage

Cena and Orton are fighting on Smackdown next week. Chill about it main eventing WrestleMania.

Almost as annoying as when posters do an impression of Vince being racist, and then say all the dumb racist shit they can think of.

Edit: Actually it hasn't been that bad here, bigger problem on Wreddit.

When there were rumours floating that he'd be back before MITB, I was like I don't want to see him until SummerSlam at least. In most sports, if you tear your ACL that's you done for a year, if there's no complications. Rollins did his ACL, MCL and Meniscus, coming back so soon was just asking for trouble.

Yeah, for reference in the NFL Teddy Bridgewater had the same thing Rollins had last summer.

Current best case scenario for his return is May 2018

somedevil

Smackdown got a Rumble boost as well:

Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.817 million viewers for USA Network, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. The number was up from the 2.556 million count from last Tuesday’s edition.

Also, if Seth is injured wouldn't it make sense for Finn Balor to take his place.

Cena and Orton are fighting on Smackdown next week. Chill about it main eventing WrestleMania.

Almost as annoying as when posters do an impression of Vince being racist, and then say all the dumb racist shit they can think of.

Edit: Actually it hasn't been that bad here, bigger problem on Wreddit.

Given that Randy vs Bray is so obviously a good booking even Vince couldn't fuck it up, that this John and Nikki tag team thing makes weird sense, that they're letting them fight next week, I don't understand why people still think they're going to do Mania.

Top Bottom