• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

njean777

Brock looks at Joe and just smiles. Sorry Joe with the roster they have you aren't anything special. I like Joe but this whole I am super tough doesn't work with the likes of Brock, Strowman, and even Goldberg.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brock looks at Joe and just smiles. Sorry Joe with the roster they have you aren't anything special. I like Joe but this whole I am super tough doesn't work with the likes of Brock, Strowman, and even Goldberg.

Brock wrestless 5 time a year, Goldberg has 1 more match in his career, and Strowman can't wrestle

Gotta love how correct Joe was about Sami. He had all of that time to speak about Joe's dagger at him but instead he stayed in the ring smiling for the fans.

njean777

Brock wrestles 5 time a year, Goldberg has 1 more match, and Strowman can't wrestle

While these may be true they are still on the roster. You cannot have a tough guy apporach work (at least with me) when you have these three on the roster. Show his skills and submissions. Not blah blah blah destroyer blah blah blah. You aren't some force to be reckoned with like the others I mentioned.

Lol! Strowman? Kayfabe wise Joe is more menacing as he slayed the demon king!

This is my scale....

Unwatchable
Rising Above Background Noise <-------------
Really Interesting
Attention Grabbing
Unmissable

...and RAW is currently here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
While these may be true they are still on the roster. You cannot have a tough guy apporach work (at least with me) when you have these three on the roster. Show his skills and submissions. Not blah blah blah destroyer blah blah blah. You aren't some force to be reckoned with like the others I mentioned.

Who cares if they're on the roster - you make it sound like kayfabe strength actually matters. Everyone knows Strowman can't wrestle and nobody can beat Brock but the entire roster pretends Brock isn't there.

UberTag

Cena/Wyatt tomorrow for the title.

God can you imagine if they actually gave the title back to Cena
No, I can't imagine the WWE doing something unpredictable like that.
That would actually be something to watch.
Hell, any match where Cena could potentially capture world title #17 would be something to watch.
But he has 0% chance of doing that tomorrow.

Any bets on how many people will be interfering in this one? Orton? Harper? Miz? Maryse?
Anyone want to take long shot money on Rowan?

Angry Grimace

Byron - when Rusev hurts himself its not a blessing "in disguise"

ReiGun

Back to Main Event, Rusev.

mjcry1.png

Top Bottom