• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

ReiGun

Minor nitpick: I would have liked it had Joe not done a sneak attack and just walked right out of gorilla. Would have made him even more intimidating.

Wagram

I'm glad we're in an era where the women are getting semi consistent main event matches. Now we need to polish up the girls skills a bit. Heading in the right direction.

14869495.jpg

Joe vs Sami is Mania tier if done right. Makes me sad how weak the card is when you think of how good it could be with the current roster.

They have Nak and AJ FOR FUCK SAKE.

cordy

Banned
Joe is the quickest "I'm gonna attack this guy after they insulted me" wrestler ever. Fuck it was literally 15 seconds lmao.

Yeah, it was pretty cool the 5 times we saw it on NXT.

It'll be good, but we've seen it.

If you adopt the "we've seen it" approach, especially with the current roster WWE has, then there is a chance almost all matches will have happened before, as so many have had lengthy careers before ever coming to WWE. Any match can be great if done right, even if it is a repeat.

Top Bottom