• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Anth0ny

pJNd0aE.jpg

Ecliptor

I'm so glad I decided to watch this RAW live, I would've suck to accidentaly read about this on twitter or facebook before watching the show.

Ithil

This amazing long term story that's carried RAW, about to have the world title removed from it and dropped on a part timer, and sent to the midcard of WM.

cordy

Banned
Has the List not been the most perfect thing?

It's so ovee it can bea funny spot, an oh shit spot like last week or a heart breaking spot like tonight

The List is even coming out as an official .com product so wow, Jericho's just proving there's nothing he can't get over. It's like Ambrose and Mitch which Jericho helped be great as well.

somedevil

This amazing long term story that's carried RAW, about to have the world title removed from it and dropped on a part timer, and sent to the midcard of WM.

Probably, but I always expected the turn to happen after fastlane and not involving Triple H telling Owens something to make him do this.

Goldberg and brock has 13 years of story telling. Besides, you don't want people walking out before the main event.

Top Bottom