• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Fantomex

60317818.jpg

Great KO segment but the conmentary is shit all around

They have no enthusiasm at all and go back to chatting it up like they are casually watching some match

WWE might suck often, but when they get it right, they fuckin get it right.

This is true.

It just sucks the match won't be in the position it deserves. I am more sad about it than pissed like I normally would be because JeriKO was legit the best thing on Raw in years and years.

justjim89

The "How come my name's on this" to the shot of Jericho raising the clipboard and revealing "The List of KO" is maybe the best shot that's been on a WWE broadcast in 20 years. Perfect.

UberTag

nothing is following that

nothing

no one is going to care about the womens match, even if bayley wins
She probably is winning now to send the crowd home on a high.
Not that it will matter. And not that Charlotte won't just win back the title on the next pay-per-view.

I started watching WWE again in maybe 2013 or 2014. Whenever the Authority thing was the big thing.

That was the best thing of that kind WWE has done since I started watching again by about a fucking country mile.

UberTag

Should have been the main event, I like Enzo and cass but fuck that was a really bad transition.
Enzo and Cass is always a bad transition. Whether it's from one of the legit best wrestling breakup segments of all-time... or from a meaningless cruiserweight match. It's ALWAYS bad television. And this is still a step up from that horrid feud with Rusev.

I can actually feel the pain in Kevin Owen's eyes, a reunion may be still possible :(
He couldn't cross the boss.

Top Bottom