• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I feel like KO walking out as champion because of HHH. Brock Vs Goldberg still happens but Balor vs KO is the match at mania where Balor wins.

I'm close lol
Love getting worked

I knew it was coming but damn that's what makes it worse.

Like I knew that tv spot was coming but I just burst into tears even more.

Like this is legit the best wrestling story in ages.

I just love these two together it's legit sad that it's over.

When is the last time Raw had a full segment that good

There's been moments like HHH helping Owens win in the first place but seriously. God damn

It was funny, had genuine emotion, had a cameo, a swerve with flawless execution, a beatdown, actual heat for a guy you can't get audiences to boo

Lum1n3s

I legit teared up... what's this heavy feeling in my heart?

EQROh0w.gif

ngower

My heart is shattered into a million pieces.

Between Strowman wrecking Roman, Emmalina, the Sami/Joe stuff and the Festival of Friendship, this has to go down as one of the best RAWs in recent memory.

Anth0ny

legit one of the best breakup segments i've ever seen

Amazing segment.

Really sucks they are getting moved down for Goldberg and Bork. Easily the most entertaining part of raw in a LONG time.

even more sad when you realize KO is about to get fucked in 30 seconds at fast lane

mreddie

So HHH might have got to KO again but it might be redoing the angle now that Seth is hurt.

Of course, this might mean that Berg is getting the Belt.

GunBR

Now, WHY Orton vs Bray gets a main event at Mania and Owens vs Jericho (probably) no?
This is a waaaay better storyline

ReiGun

Jericho and KO are fantastic. Who have thought they could carried this as long as they did and given it an ending that perfect?

I'm so shook right now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The execution was so good. I'm feeling things.

Top Bottom