• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

4U93ISH.jpg

Fuck that I just made the list sign behind Jericho . Is that not perfect framing?

njean777

Enzo and Cass is always a bad transition. Whether it's from one of the legit best wrestling breakup segments of all-time... or from a meaningless cruiserweight match. It's ALWAYS bad television. And this is still a step up from that horrid feud with Rusev.

I disagree as I like Enzo and cass, but whatever this time it really was a bad transition.

UberTag

Enzo is going to be booed to oblivion soon as a guy who talks and can never back it up, he looks terrible in the ring also
He has heel manager potential. He even looks like a weasel.
However, he's in the wrong era and wrong company to be a heel manager.
And he sucks at just about everything else.

Toki767

I feel a little bad for Bayley.

Her first title win should've been at Mania.

Instead they're going to give her the title just so she can drop it in 3 weeks.

UberTag

Yeah I'm starting to not care about Enzo I guess this is what Vince wants. All he does is talks shit and gets whooped.
Once we're sick of him, Vince gets to push Big Cass as a monster face. That's the end game. And if they're serious about turning Reigns (remains to be seen) they'll need to have someone to inherit Roman's booking. Because they sure as fuck aren't changing how they book and write shows.

ElRenoRaven

I feel a little bad for Bayley.

Her first title win should've been at Mania.

Instead they're going to give her the title just so she can drop it in 3 weeks.

She's not gonna win it tonight. Just you watch. I'm telling you. They're saving it for Mania. Just you watch and see.

ReiGun

Enzo is going to be booed to oblivion soon as a guy who talks and can never back it up, he looks terrible in the ring also

All according to Vince's plan. Soon he'll get the solo Cass run he wants.

...Which will die a death because Cass is living ambien on the mic and so so in the ring.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
It's kind of sad to see what's going on with Enzo and Cass. They had so much energy when they were in NXT and the first few months of being called up but man something seems seriously off and it's on both of them. I enjoyed their promos at first but good god they have been so bad as of late from what I've seen. Maybe it's old news though, haven't been watching a ton of Raw lately.

Top Bottom