• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

It's kind of sad to see what's going on with Enzo and Cass. They had so much energy when they were in NXT and the first few months of being called up but man something seems seriously off and it's on both of them. I enjoyed their promos at first but good god they have been so bad as of late from what I've seen. Maybe it's old news though, haven't been watching a ton of Raw lately.

The difference in NXT was they made sure to act serious ahead of big matches.

On the main roster it is just the same thing... continually... forever.

Evil Emma incoming or Sasha preventing Bayley from getting the belt cuz she must be the one to dethrone the Queen once and for all or some bullshit.

Ha ha ha they remembered the loss she took in a random tag match on a random PPV

She's not talked as being undefeated on PPV anymore... she's undefeated in title matches on PPV lol.

NastyBook

Damn, she slapped the shit out her.
zWVbK.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bayley better not win. Not cause I don't want her to be champ (tho I think she's overrated and dumb) but because I'm sick of the Women's title being so disposable that they will drop it on Raw just so Charlotte can win it back at PPVs.

Dont we still have Braun/Henry?

Raw gonna end with Roman

Oh?

Emmalina ending Raw? Amazing

Can't say I blame you for not watching this trash.

Fox318

Notes on raw:

Fuck Steph
Joe is great
Gallagher is fantastic
Cesaro is awesome
That Y2J segment was such a blast from the past. If it was WCW the commentary and the camerawork would have really made it even better
Jericho should have a HOF spot this year. I don't care if he is still working. He has done it all and better than 99% of people to have ever stepped in the ring.

Pikma

Banned
You and Shannonfan both need mental help. He likes Roman and you like enzo & trash. You two are made for each other liking bullshit.

Which could be on both programs
I may need mental help but you need to go to fooking elementary school son

Maybe that'll help you learn how to read my posts correctly

Bayley better not win. Not cause I don't want her to be champ (tho I think she's overrated and dumb) but because I'm sick of the Women's title being so disposable that they will drop it on Raw just so Charlotte can win it back at PPVs.

Can't say I blame you for not watching this trash.
The best part was "dumb"

Top Bottom