• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

The severe look worked for her and her character.
1c5ce793f9487fb609221a6ae0a53079.gif

Using Putin to get heel heat isn't going to work today though.

I miss Summer Rae. Rusev should have ended up with both.
6155f2ef3243e71e3deeb3d4f388b6b1bc4be4d4_hq.gif
Rusev never loses.

Bruce didn't say who but he said some of the boys were prank calling his hotel room saying racist shit to him. Zeus was going to rip whomever the asshole were,I wish Bruce said who they were but fuck them. Probably Piper, motherfucking racist.

Bruce as in Bruce "Brother Love" Prichard?

Currently my favorite cast out there, I love it even more than the one that's deep in my ass. Bruce has some great stories to tell.
I'd actually pay Bruce, he and conrad are good guys. I hate that I wasn't able to get tickets for April. Maybe someone will sell me one at the last minute. The bs conrad gets is dumb, fuck all of the haters. Not like they could do better. The guy gets better and better. Their early shows were the shits lol.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So far I would describe this Bate/Seven match as "cheeky" or, the kind of match that would surely piss Cornette right off.

I know i'm late to the conversation, but i just want to state that Cena hasn't benefited anyone other then himself. Even the guys he lost clean to, he always got the last laugh. I remember an interview with Dean (or someone from shield) said they had to fight an idea of being fed to Cena because they knew it a was a one way down hill once it was over.

Even the guys who might barely make that list like Punk, Bryan or Edge were all over before they feuded with Cena or did better off with someone else. I wouldn't say he's worse then H or Hogan, but he's pretty damn close. Cena just gets less shit because everyone assumes he doesn't play politics.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Full Sail oversold the shit out of that match. Can't believe I watched NXT live for that.

Pikma

Banned
I know i'm late to the conversation, but i just want to state that Cena hasn't benefited anyone other then himself. Even the guys he lost clean to, he always got the last laugh. I remember an interview with Dean (or someone from shield) said they had to fight an idea of being fed to Cena because they knew it a was a one way down hill once it was over.

Even the guys who might barely make that list like Punk, Bryan or Edge were all over before they feuded with Cena or did better off with someone else. I wouldn't say he's worse then H or Hogan, but he's pretty damn close. Cena just gets less shit because everyone assumes he doesn't play politics.
If AJ's first feud in the WWE was against Cena, and the outcome had been the same (AJ losing two out of three PPV matches), I can assure you that Styles would not be where he is right now. AJ was fine after his feud with Cena because it wasn't make or break for him, he was already made as a star

If AJ's first feud in the WWE was against Cena, and the outcome had been the same (AJ losing two out of three PPV matches), I can assure you that Styles would not be where he is right now. AJ was fine after his feud with Cena because it wasn't make or break for him, he was already made as a star

Has AJ won a feud other than against Dean? He lost to Jericho at Mania, we all remember the Roman bullshit and Cena got (of course) the last laugh.

Best theme: Nakamura, no argument.

I'd actually pay Bruce, he and conrad are good guys. I hate that I wasn't able to get tickets for April. Maybe someone will sell me one at the last minute. The bs conrad gets is dumb, fuck all of the haters. Not like they could do better. The guy gets better and better. Their early shows were the shits lol.
How the fuck are you standing up for that Conrad mark? Anything he's on becomes instantly unlistenable. What on earth is it you could possibly like about him?

Sanjuro

I'm also curious what the Wrestlemania matchup will be. It's probably Roman and Undertaker, but seeing Taker's Rumble shape I wouldn't even mind a big sexy four-way between Taker, KO, Jericho, and Roman for the belt.

I feel like it could give plenty of time of friendship, betrayal, and we all might learn something by the end. Could see Jericho winning setting up the Backlash match between KO.

Can you do it better? How's your show doing?
Nobody wants my hot takes on wrestling. But folks need to know their place, and do what they're good at. I'm not going to be an architect, because I'd be shitty at it, and don't have the skills or training. He should not be a shitty podcast co-host, and stick with being a plumber, cable-installer, or whatever.

Nobody wants my hot takes on wrestling. But folks need to know their place, and do what they're good at. I'm not going to be an architect, because I'd be shitty at it, and don't have the skills or training. He should not be a shitty podcast co-host, and stick with being a plumber, cable-installer, or whatever.
Maybe you should find the reason behind the show them you'd figure it out more. Conrad is the best.

Top Bottom