• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Nobody knows what the future of Jean Paul Levesque is in WCW. They offered him $1,500 per week deal to stay and promised him a tag title run with Steve Regal. WWF is reportedly interested in him as well.

Dave has no idea what's to come in a few years.

I miss Lana's suits

The severe look worked for her and her character.
1c5ce793f9487fb609221a6ae0a53079.gif

Using Putin to get heel heat isn't going to work today though.

I miss Summer Rae. Rusev should have ended up with both.
6155f2ef3243e71e3deeb3d4f388b6b1bc4be4d4_hq.gif

cordy

Banned
To the "Wyatt is strong" stuff...

Wyatt beat Ambrose in that feud only to build himself up for that Taker match. That really hurt Ambrose though. Idk if anyone remembers but after they had their last match, Ambrose came out banged up on SD still teaming with Reigns against Rollins and the Authority and they tried build it up as Ambrose being amazingly tough.

He just lost 2 feuds in a row. He didn't beat Rollins, he didn't beat Wyatt. It literally took Ambrose losing 10 straight months on ppv to win his first ppv match and feud and it was against Harper of all people. Honestly since becoming a single's main roster star in 2014, Ambrose has had 34 ppv matches, only won 13 of them and he lost 21 times. That's a horrible ratio. Last year he had a 6 match win streak from the Jericho feud to the Summerslam match.

I wonder what Roman's ratio of w/l is on ppvs. It's probably straight ridiculous.

shaowebb

To the "Wyatt is strong" stuff...

Wyatt beat Ambrose in that feud only to build himself up for that Taker match. That really hurt Ambrose though. Idk if anyone remembers but after they had their last match, Ambrose came out banged up on SD still teaming with Reigns against Rollins and the Authority and they tried build it up as Ambrose being amazingly tough.

He just lost 2 feuds in a row. He didn't beat Rollins, he didn't beat Wyatt. It literally took Ambrose losing 10 straight months on ppv to win his first ppv match and feud and it was against Harper of all people. Honestly since becoming a single's main roster star in 2014, Ambrose has had 34 ppv matches, only won 13 of them and he lost 21 times. That's a horrible ratio. Last year he had a 6 match win streak from the Jericho feud to the Summerslam match.

I wonder what Roman's ratio of w/l is on ppvs. It's probably straight ridiculous.

Roman Reigns has 26 ppv wins and 22 losses 1 draw. His non PPV is the ridiculous figure 528 wins to 221 losses 29 draw. Dude wins over 2/3rds his non ppv. He's very close to Cena's percantile there and could hit it if they keep shoving him down peoples throats.

Bray Wyatt is like the inverse of him BTW. Dude's win ratio is like in the mid to upper 30% ranges. Loses his way right to the top.

It's coming in March/May. AAA confirmed the deal two days ago.

I'm excited about it hitting Netflix, but I've already seen S1 and 2, so have trouble being too hyped at the moment. I'll probably watch it all over again, just as a show of support while hoping/waiting for them to add S3.

But based on their scheduling, I assume that won't be happening for a while.

cordy

Banned
Speaking of w/l records, did anyone find out Charlotte's record on Raw? Gotta be low win percentage

Yeah I'm curious about this.

Roman Reigns has 26 ppv wins and 22 losses 1 draw. His non PPV is the ridiculous figure 528 wins to 221 losses 29 draw. Dude wins over 2/3rds his non ppv. He's very close to Cena's percantile there and could hit it if they keep shoving him down peoples throats.

Bray Wyatt is like the inverse of him BTW. Dude's win ratio is like in the mid to upper 30% ranges. Loses his way right to the top.

Wow that is crazy for both parties lol.

I'm excited about it hitting Netflix, but I've already seen S1 and 2, so have trouble being too hyped at the moment. I'll probably watch it all over again, just as a show of support while hoping/waiting for them to add S3.

But based on their scheduling, I assume that won't be happening for a while.

Yep, only S1/2 confirmed, maybe they'll drop S3 sooner after it ends and if there's a S4 it can have simulcast.

I sporadically follow LU thanks to not having El Rey (watched almost all S1 and barely any of 2) so this is gonna be great for people like me.

I am still fucking haunted by that picture of Trump and co.

These fucking people will actually have some amount of influence of politics in America. Fuck me dead.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Percy Watson's delivery and the things he says reminds me of the stilted, prerecorded commentary lines from the video games.

Played nothing but Nioh for the last week and almost forgot wrestling even existed.

Just catching up now and they gave Bayley the title on a Raw? That's just dumb. No matter how well it may have been executed, that's dumb as shit.

Top Bottom