• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Amory

Just saw this lol

16730645_10208041902620499_2964863248224818277_n.jpg

Sanjuro

Ha.

Can't view that in UK. :(

Boo! Try searching for "Who's Line is it Anyway" and Jericho. He was on this past year with some silly stuff.

Also, on the first post, I feel old remembering Henry as glass. It felt like he was injured forever, but in reality it was only a brief period way back. He has been a tank since.

Rimfya

Banned
In WWE "All over the world" means "Not in America" and if wrasslin took place in America but not in WWE it never happened at all.

Tall4Life

Maybe Angle replaces Shane, like how some people were saying the Shane/Taker storyline would go last year? AKA Shane names Angle as his "champion" or stand in to fight Taker/AJ.

Though really I would take anything at this point over AJ/Shane, so I'm reaching for the stars ere

In WWE "All over the world" means "Not in America" and if wrasslin took place in America but not in WWE it never happened at all.
You do know that they mention how AJ and G&A fought and were champions in Japan all the damn time right? What are you complaining about?

Maybe Angle replaces Shane, like how some people were saying the Shane/Taker storyline would go last year? AKA Shane names Angle as his "champion" or stand in to fight Taker/AJ.

Though really I would take anything at this point over AJ/Shane, so I'm reaching for the stars ere

Shane is wrestling, and it won't be against a mid-card guy.

cordy

Banned
Meltzer's rating of Naito/Elgin.
***** aka 5

Dat Frog Splash

EC Match ratings.
1. Mojo Rawley pinned Curt Hawkins in 7:58. 2

2. Becky Lynch pinned Mickie James in 11:34. 3.25

3. Apollo Crews & Kalisto beat Dolph Ziggler in a handicap match in 7:20. 1.25

4. Jason Jordan & Chad Gable retained the tag titles in a turmoil match over Heath Slater & Rhyno, Tyler Breeze & Fandango, The Usos, The Ascension and The Vaudevillains. 1.75

5. Nikki Bella went to a double count out with Natalya in 13:16. 2.75

6. Randy Orton pinned Luke Harper in 17:12. 3.75

7. Naomi pinned Alexa Bliss in 8:17 to win the Smackdown women's title. 2.25

8. Bray Wyatt won the Elimination Chamber match over John Cena, A.J. Styles, Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose and The Miz to take the WWE title in 34:26. 4.5

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Someone explain to me what segment of the audience wants to see Shane wrestle. I know he's over as fuck but his matches are pretty much guaranteed to suck shit thru a straw. What an absolute waste of AJ.

UberTag

Someone explain to me what segment of the audience wants to see Shane wrestle. I know he's over as fuck but his matches are pretty much guaranteed to suck shit thru a straw. What an absolute waste of AJ.
You're only going to get crickets here. And probably everywhere else.

Old pre-PG fans who don't care about match quality and just want to see people fall off tall things or wacky weapon bumps.

Lol listening to an old episode of Review-A-Wai and it was released right after the big Nexus debut on Raw so they're talking about hiw great it was and they say how better that one night was than The Invasion angle or the New Blood vs Millionaires' Club angle.

Wai Ting says they shouldn't really compare Nexus to those angles yet though because it's only been one week and they haven't had time to fuck it up yet and John Pollock immediately chimes in with: they will fuck it up.

Truer prophetic words have never been spoken.

Tagyhag

Can someone explain to me WHY Shane is wrestling again in the first place?

Is he trying to prove himself yet again?
Cash a good paycheck? Just loves wrestling?
They assume it'll bring certain ratings?

I have no idea what their thought process is.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So you guys are pretty much my source for the weekly shows since I only watch the ppvs, have they planted the seeds for AJ v Shane on the last SD?

Tall4Life

So you guys are pretty much my source for the weekly shows since I only watch the ppvs, have they planted the seeds for AJ v Shane on the last SD?

Sort of, AJ told DickBry on Talking Smack that Shane said he would get a 1 on 1 rematch and he wants his rematch. He also complained about Cena getting his rematch first even though AJ asked for it before Cena even lost his title. He wasn't really attacking Shane at all, more attacking DickBry

Can someone explain to me WHY Shane is wrestling again in the first place?

Is he trying to prove himself yet again?
Cash a good paycheck? Just loves wrestling?
They assume it'll bring certain ratings?

I have no idea what their thought process is.

Unfortunately, whether it's connected or not, there was a decent surge of ticket sales once Shane vs 'Taker was announced last year. Plus, he got a giant pop when he came back. All while some of us tried to point out he was a terrible wrestler, a terrible personality, and terrible behind the scenes.

Talking Smack set up that Shane promised AJ a one on one rematch but he hasn't got it. He asked Bryan why he didn't get it this week and why Cena got his one one scheduled first (which Bryan had turned into the triple threat) and Bryan said that order came from on high aka Shane so that's the seed.

Top Bottom