• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

somedevil

Alexa Bliss is getting another shirt:

C5EAv8GW8AAjwAl.jpg

She getting a lot of new shirts and stuff to sale recently.

It´s awesome, had a great laugh over it. And loved the take of Cena.

There are no plans to do others like this right? It would be great having several careers explained in this mode.

Nah, if there is another like this it's gonna be about pop music.

Chris Pine steals the spotlight of Gadot (according to the WW early review thread).

I'll say it again..

Chris Pine steals the spotlight of Gadot...

0382_s7tr.gif

Who cares, the DCEU movies are just borrowing the names of the heroes to create weird absurdly grim fanfic.

So anyways, I'm not enjoying Tiger Mask because wrestling is treated like a shoot. The animation is cool tho.

Watching some random 2000s PPV on the network and all I can think is how good Jim Ross is at commentary. Him and Corey Graves could do such great work together.

^ the worst SDvsRaw game to boot! Hard times daddeh

Owl must of beem in heaven during that time
Not really because real Kane was jobbing like a fool and then the story abruptly ends when WWE realised it was trash with no proper conclusion.
Unless maybe, just maybe because Fake Kane would become Festus, he was simply deluded and actually thought he was Kane.

The Gallows Timeline
- A rambling man with grappling ability believes himself to be the Big Red Machine due to drugs
- After having the mask forcibly ripped from his face even his dullard self realises that's not true
- He returns as Festus, he's still dumb as a brick and enabled by fellow hick druggie Jesse (biscuits and gravy my arse, that's slang right there)
- Is saved and re-educated by CM Punk's straight edge society and learns his REAL name Luke Gallows
- Is released when Vince deems him too normal and not drugged up enough to be interesting
- Returns after Vince genuinely forgets who he is and brings his friend with him so they can call people NERDS

WWE Canon right there

MAY 19th!
Remember the time HBK took the mic and without even changing his voice pretened to be an unconscious Rob Conway saying MAY 19th? goooood times

somedevil

Solid shirt

Her popularity has exploded since being called up. Showing that WWE gets more eyes on it than NXT no matter if NXT is booked better than Raw or Smackdown.

Also, shows where Asuka and all the current women featured on the NXT show have less instagram followers than Mick Foley's daughter.

Zach

God dang no-selling Nash. He kicked out after three Diamond Cutters (standard, popped up off the ropes, from the corner). I pinned him with a strong grapple schoolboy. >_>

(In WCW/nWo Revenge.)

Tall4Life

Her popularity has exploded since being called up. Showing that WWE gets more eyes on it than NXT no matter if NXT is booked better than Raw or Smackdown.

Also, shows where Asuka and all the current women featured on the NXT show have less instagram followers than Mick Foley's daughter.

Well, she was barely booked on NXT lol

somedevil

Well, she was barely booked on NXT lol

Do mean Alexa? Cause she was getting on NXT alot after her heel turn with Blake and Murphy. She was the star of that act and before she was called up she was getting cheers at Full Sail like the Revival is getting now.

Before that turn all I remember was she was a pixie whose nose would also get busted open when she faced Sasha.

Pikma

Banned

Hmmm I wonder why that is

Tall4Life

Do mean Alexa? Cause she was getting on NXT alot after her heel turn with Blake and Murphy. She was the star of that act and before she was called up she was getting cheers at Full Sail like the Revival is getting now.

Before that turn all I remember was she was a pixie whose nose would also get busted open when she faced Sasha.

Right, she was managing Blake and Murphy but she wasn't really doing anything else. Barely involved in the NXT women's title picture at all. She was doing jack shit.

Pikma

Banned
Right, she was managing Blake and Murphy but she wasn't really doing anything else. Barely involved in the NXT women's title picture at all. She was doing jack shit.
She was very involved in it by the time she split with Blake & Murphy, then the sudden call up happened

somedevil

Hmmm I wonder why that is

My guess is reality tv does draw attention to you Example is Mandy Rose. She was on tough enough and a season of total divas.

She is not on NXT at all but has more instagram followers then all the current women featured on NXT. Plus it seems she might of inherited whatever the emmalina gimmick was.

She never even had a match at ANY TAKEOVER, even after she split with Blake and Murphy.

Cause she was around during the 4 horsewomen and Asuka taking up all the takeover shows.

Finally got around to watching the XFL 30 for 30 doc.

Man, it could have been something special if they didn't get Dick Ebersol's fucking son to direct it. They skim over what led to the creation of the league and aren't terribly critical of it. Pretty disappointing overall.

Top Bottom